Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Just wanted to say thank you to

  1. #1
    Baby Luv Sencia's Avatar Sencia is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    10,948
    Credits
    1,017,107

    Talking Just wanted to say thank you to

    dtrini1, debajanone,daddymac,destro, marlon, pjk, skinny(and his better half ), and the mostly to thcook . i like feeling like a queen surrounded by my subjects


    elq- im sorry papi, it was all debajanone's fault next dominoes lime ill pour you a drink

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    u know i was coming in hey to complain about standing up pun remsen fuh 3 hrs......

    ok, apologies accepted.

  3. #3
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Yuh have meh cd fuh meh or wha?

  4. #4
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    dtrini1, debajanone,daddymac,destro, marlon, pjk, skinny(and his better half ), and the mostly to thcook . i like feeling like a queen surrounded by my subjects


    elq- im sorry papi, it was all debajanone's fault next dominoes lime ill pour you a drink
    u welcome

    p.s.... us fellas aint lettin that kinda situation happen again.. so enjoy yuh memories
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  5. #5
    Baby Luv Sencia's Avatar Sencia is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    10,948
    Credits
    1,017,107
    nah girls are a drag

    i say we do it every weekend

  6. #6
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    nah girls are a drag

    i say we do it every weekend
    steupppppppppppps...where's meh cd?

  7. #7
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Snapshot's Avatar Snapshot is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    3,555
    Credits
    1,005,937
    ur welcome babes!!!!

    next time doh...bring some females...dat damn place was full of sausages


    BTW...nice CD daddy mac...good to hear some bajan music finally

  8. #8
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrini1
    ur welcome babes!!!!

    next time doh...bring some females...dat damn place was full of sausages


    BTW...nice CD daddy mac...good to hear some bajan music finally

    np

    i wonder if senci held cd's for the other folks she was supposed to hold them for
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  9. #9
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    np

    i wonder if senci held cd's for the other folks she was supposed to hold them for


  10. #10
    Baby Luv Sencia's Avatar Sencia is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    10,948
    Credits
    1,017,107
    1tg- i have it


    uhmmm dtrini1- no the usual females were sticking. remind me to cuss dem later

    1 was at a game
    2 were missing
    1 was eating (guess who )
    1 was babysitting

    LOZERSSSSSSSSSSS

  11. #11
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    1tg- i have it


    uhmmm dtrini1- no the usual females were sticking. remind me to cuss dem later

    1 was at a game
    2 were missing
    1 was eating (guess who )
    1 was babysitting

    LOZERSSSSSSSSSSS

    well yuh didn't invite me damn it

    Was there any good looking sausages?

  12. #12
    Baby Luv Sencia's Avatar Sencia is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    10,948
    Credits
    1,017,107
    i wish

    1tg- sorry girl next time this one was for the regulars ,i'll have to give u advance notice so youll fly up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •