Thread: Just Because Ah Black

Credits

Angry Just Because Ah Black

They just bought a bunch of brand new computers at my job. But since we only have one IT guy that's installing them, we're getting them one by one. There are 25 people in my department and I am the only black person. Why am I the ONLY one who hasn't gotten my computer yet??? Employees that just started last week have computers before me. I want to know what the hell going on. I'm starting to think the damn Jewish IT guy is a blasted racist.

Credits

Re: Just Because Ah Black

Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    They just bought a bunch of brand new computers at my job. But since we only have one IT guy that's installing them, we're getting them one by one. There are 25 people in my department and I am the only black person. Why am I the ONLY one who hasn't gotten my computer yet??? Employees that just started last week have computers before me. I want to know what the hell going on. I'm starting to think the damn Jewish IT guy is a blasted racist.
    they don't want you to use their good, new pc's to post on imix! :p nah, but he's not going in any kind of order? by desk, by your last name, nothing??? hmmmmmm....

Credits

Re: Re: Just Because Ah Black

Originally posted by montREALady
    they don't want you to use their good, new pc's to post on imix! :p nah, but he's not going in any kind of order? by desk, by your last name, nothing??? hmmmmmm....
    Nope, no order, he's just picking whoever he wants.

STICKMAN
    YUP, it is racism... its one of the little things that makes up institutionalized racism which keeps Black people down. A little racial profiling by the police here, some non recognition for a Black workers accomplishments there, Black kids in inner cities not given adequate resources, and you being the last to get technology that everyone else has.... It all adds up...
    we may not have to go to the back of the bus no more but institutionalized racism is 10x worst