Thread: just for allyuh info..........

just for allyuh info..........

who chupid me or allyuh,pataining to brownskintrini, sss, and any one else who have someting to say, Pepsi and sexybaby is the same person the only reason why i use sexybaby now is because I had forgot my password and could not use dat name under another passcode. so who is an ass me or allyuh now take dat and cool it.:*

Credits

RE: just for allyuh info..........

Welcome back flat swee drink.
    Now I know who you are, I wont have a problem schooling you.

schooling me on what, ah sure there is nothing you could tell me and I dont have something back is tell yuh ass. take dat and cool it :*

Credits

Before I became a member to the mix, I observed alot esp. during the summer when you were in conflict with some of the members on this site. I notice that you have a lot of anger and hostility in your life. Also a very rude/disrespectful moth. Maybe you may want to seek professional help in learning ways to deal with these issues. There is always someone out there that will take time to listen to what you have to say, and help you come up with techniques to repress this anger, maybe learning breathing techniques, writing poems, making collages with postive/happy pictures. etc.

I personally dont know the members on islandmix, but from reading their posts (SSS, Brownskintrini, etc.), they display alot of class. And even though I dont know them, I like them ,and I will defintely have their back. So please be cautious in what you post, because who knows you might end up forgetting the password to name sexybaby (and too think, you couldnt come up with a unique name)also.

Credits

RE: What song in 2000

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-02 AT 02:59 AM (EST)]haul yuh ass dat is all ah go say!!! and as fuh meh mout, I would always talk so because I from south and south woman dont take $hit.so you becarefull on what you post, because a whoman like me will put you to shame, anyway,it seems like you want to be a local enemy of sexybaby , well come nah ah waiting for allyuh!!!!!!:*