Thread: It Juss Dawned on Me

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits

It Juss Dawned on Me

Well i am here rushing home, tryin to find the quickest route to BK to catch this program i see they gonna show on Animal Planet... Its about this Lion who adopt an orphan antelope and raise it as she own cub...
    So i juss realize, i am rushin home for that... that must mean I HAVE NO LIFE!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    Well i am here rushing home, tryin to find the quickest route to BK to catch this program i see they gonna show on Animal Planet... Its about this Lion who adopt an orphan antelope and raise it as she own cub...

I see de commercial fuh dat and nearly dead wit laugh

amprincess
    what time it coming on?

Credits

Red face 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    what time it coming on?
    This season Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom returns to its regular time Sundays, at 7 p.m. ET on Animal Planet, starting March 6. See what adventures are in store and get a reminder.
    lioness
    Heart of a Lioness, Sunday, March 6 (Premiere)
    Explore a modern day miracle in northern Kenya when a lioness adopts a baby Oryx Antelope. Astonishing the scientific world, the lioness mothers the calf with infinite tenderness as both a caregiver and fierce protector, forgoing her most basic needs to hunt. Drawing upon her expert knowledge of lions, Saba Douglas-Hamilton, a Kenyan born naturalist, unearths clues explaining the lioness's incredible behavior and tries to unravel the mystery behind this natural wonder. But in a land of predators, how long can this fairytale last?

sharkie
    yes.

you do suck.

amprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    This season Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom returns to its regular time Sundays, at 7 p.m. ET on Animal Planet, starting March 6. See what adventures are in store and get a reminder.
    lioness
    Heart of a Lioness, Sunday, March 6 (Premiere)
    Explore a modern day miracle in northern Kenya when a lioness adopts a baby Oryx Antelope. Astonishing the scientific world, the lioness mothers the calf with infinite tenderness as both a caregiver and fierce protector, forgoing her most basic needs to hunt. Drawing upon her expert knowledge of lions, Saba Douglas-Hamilton, a Kenyan born naturalist, unearths clues explaining the lioness's incredible behavior and tries to unravel the mystery behind this natural wonder. But in a land of predators, how long can this fairytale last?
    thanks!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    yes.

you do suck.
    I hope you give as much time to yuh homework as yuh give to postin on islandmix

Credits
    a male lion eat she adopted baby

Credits