Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: jus a question

  1. #1
    Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER PtHova's Avatar PtHova is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    FAT Camp
    Posts
    14,103
    Credits
    1,065,851

    jus a question

    i know everyone is vex as to how horrible everyones weekend has been but i wanted to know if anyone is goin to the Ark tonite
    im not a big jouvert fan so i want to do somethin else

  2. #2
    Registered User Chandra's Avatar Chandra is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,465
    Credits
    1,007,390

    Re: jus a question

    Originally posted by PtHova
    i know everyone is vex as to how horrible everyones weekend has been but i wanted to know if anyone is goin to the Ark tonite
    im not a big jouvert fan so i want to do somethin else
    girl i wanted to go to the ark tonite but supposly the fete into jouvay starts at 4 pm this afternoon but my thing is dam why go all the way out to Brooklyn if them police will be shutting things down again.!

    at this point i look at it this way just go out and have a good time make the most of it because labor day comes once a year and we West Indians does look forward to it even though with all the crap that is going on this year we just have to enjoy and like Rupee says "enjoy yourself in the mas cause you never know it could be your last" and life is to dam short if u dont make the most of it for yourself then who will do it for you.
    Just remember to stay safe and have a wonderful time and live it up!!

  3. #3
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767
    well my weekend goin great an i in point party tonight in kc hideaway ah hear nyah an fyan them touchin down iwer an thing tonight is more of ah lime night yes cause as soon as that done an ah come home is to bathe an head out on the parkway awoahhhhhhhhhhh p.s i will be drunk again tonight

  4. #4
    Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER PtHova's Avatar PtHova is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    FAT Camp
    Posts
    14,103
    Credits
    1,065,851

    Re: Re: jus a question

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Chandra
    [B]girl i wanted to go to the ark tonite but supposly the fete into jouvay starts at 4 pm this afternoon but my thing is dam why go all the way out to Brooklyn if them police will be shutting things down again.!

    i jus called the Ark and the man said they jus opened the doors for tonites party
    he said they have to greedy people already there lingerin around

  5. #5
    Registered User Chandra's Avatar Chandra is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,465
    Credits
    1,007,390

    Re: Re: Re: jus a question

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by PtHova
    [B]
    Originally posted by Chandra
    girl i wanted to go to the ark tonite but supposly the fete into jouvay starts at 4 pm this afternoon but my thing is dam why go all the way out to Brooklyn if them police will be shutting things down again.!

    i jus called the Ark and the man said they jus opened the doors for tonites party
    he said they have to greedy people already there lingerin around
    Greedy people but them greedy people is paying them money to go in yes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •