Thread: Jury Duty

Credits

Unhappy Jury Duty

I have friggin Jury Duty...I was scheduled on Monday, come to find out de blasted judge and lawyers and dem pick me as one of the 12 friggin jururs...We listen to witness after witness today...I hope dis ting ova by Thursday for de latest...I missing wuk all week, internship - which I need to complete all de hours i can by de end of April so that I can friggin graduate in May of dis friggin year, and I missing my friggin classes, and I missing being on IMIX all blasted day reading dees post......Can anyone tell that I am friggin Vextarassclot?????? I should've lied and said that I knew de defendant....stueupppppsss.....and to top it all off its a damn CRIMINAL case.......................: :

not that i was hardly missed by anyone but my cuz Doubledimps.. Big up girl...call me at home tomorrow evening...but I just wanted allyuh to know...plus I needed to vent............................doing citizen duty...yatta..yatta..USA..yatta...yatta

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    HEHEHEHE I was on jury duty last week, PRAYING not to get picked. Apparently my prayer was answered. I could imagine your anxiety.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

SSS
    Credits
    I actually like jury duty....................

Credits
    DEY DONT PICK ROYALTY TO DO JURY SERVICE........