Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juksan Stabbs is leaving Imix!!

Juksan Stabbs

Juksan Stabbs is leaving Imix!!

www.serious_as_shyte.com

Bright an early tomorrow mawning i gine be leffin bout heh on muh way to sunny Florida fora week den!! An becaw i en gine have internet access wunna en gine see muh bout dese parts so mek sure wunna walk safe and doan let Dragon unfair wunna!! "Rue Merhazit" says that D'Boywonder (aka yuh iggrunt boy Juks) will mek a lil pass-tru pun Rummy's internet radio show so be sure to tune into dah for muh...i gaw some music to buss off for wunna like WHAPS!!! Aldoah i cyan promise nuffin in stone...ef there's any Miami Imixers out there that know of any events between Tuesday and Thursday to send me some info via neh...no laggin on dis trip boah!! And on dah note....ah gone!!

*Rue Merhazit appears courtesy of No Laggin Inc*

Credits
    Have fun, bring me back something nice

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    www.serious_as_shyte.com

Bright an early tomorrow mawning i gine be leffin bout heh on muh way to sunny Florida fora week den!! An becaw i en gine have internet access wunna en gine see muh bout dese parts so mek sure wunna walk safe and doan let Dragon unfair wunna!! "Rue Merhazit" says that D'Boywonder (aka yuh iggrunt boy Juks) will mek a lil pass-tru pun Rummy's internet radio show so be sure to tune into dah for muh...i gaw some music to buss off for wunna like WHAPS!!! Aldoah i cyan promise nuffin in stone...ef there's any Miami Imixers out there that know of any events between Tuesday and Thursday to send me some info via neh...no laggin on dis trip boah!! And on dah note....ah gone!!

*Rue Merhazit appears courtesy of No Laggin Inc*
    Walk safe Juksy poo and bring me back ah shirt!!!!(s or xs)

TC
    Credits
    Have a fun and safe time!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    Walk safe Juksy poo and bring me back ah shirt!!!!(s or xs)
    How you so likkle bit?

Enjoy yuhself Juks. And put in some stab work.

Credits
    Steuuuuups and here iam getting all excited cause i thought u were leaving for good steeeeeeups.

Well anyways have a safe trip have fun NOT TOOOO MUCH FUN.

Please doh step off the plain if u forget MY ISH thanks .

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    Steuuuuups and here iam getting all excited cause i thought u were leaving for good steeeeeeups.

Well anyways have a safe trip have fun NOT TOOOO MUCH FUN.

Please doh step off the plain if u forget MY ISH thanks .
    Where in muh post do you see me say ah coming back doah?? And anyhow...early returns indictae dah Juksan Stabbs has increased the ridership of Imix by 20 percent since muh inception bout heh so haul yuh ass for muh!! And doan persecute muh and mek me gawa send Ms. Fantasy a PM about blocking yuh account yeh...No Laggin Inc!!

Credits
    Where in muh post do you see me say ah coming back doah?? And anyhow...early returns indictae dah Juksan Stabbs has increased the ridership of Imix by 20 percent since muh inception bout heh so haul yuh ass for muh!! And doan persecute muh and mek me gawa send Ms. Fantasy a PM about blocking yuh account yeh...No Laggin Inc!!

If u do that then u would be no better than the person that GOT U BANNED OVER JU-C.

Credits
    Good Day...I sensed my name in this post...

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    If u do that then u would be no better than the person that GOT U BANNED OVER JU-C.
    ( girl gawa point feh trute there yeh!! )

Oahkay den since yuh put it like dah, i en gine do that to yuh but den dah gawa mean dah i will have to come to yuh house and moderate you in person yeh....so it's a matter of you choosing the longer of 2 banning sticks!!

WHAPS!!!

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Good Day...I sensed my name in this post...
    Cowkickyuh you very fast in responding to muh lil talks here doah!! It's about time yuh ship responded to muh lighthouse signal yeh...when we going for our walk doah??

Credits
    Cowkickyuh you very fast in responding to muh lil talks here doah!! It's about time yuh ship responded to muh lighthouse signal yeh...when we going for our walk doah??
    You could walk with me around the islandmix party on July 3...

Credits
    what de hell you just say der

Credits
    ( girl gawa point feh trute there yeh!! )

Oahkay den since yuh put it like dah, i en gine do that to yuh but den dah gawa mean dah i will have to come to yuh house and moderate you in person yeh....so it's a matter of you choosing the longer of 2 banning sticks!!

WHAPS!!!

*dies* this child is just way too out of order. Anyways i wouldn't mind the IN PERSON MODERATING. should be interesting hmmmmmmmmmm.

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    You could walk with me around the islandmix party on July 3...
    I'z too small to be yuh personal security guard yuh know Ms.Fantasy...but ef yuh wann muh frisk you den dah'z a next topic in itself. But yeh, i gine still try an come down to dah fete feh serious caw i wanna meet cerrin people an see ef dem really serious about life with some of the Imix stuff i see bout here. Suh wait...Fantasy gine lehmuh spin a lil pice ah she pooch dah night ef i mek it down???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast