Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Vincent Vega
  • 2 Post By DiTriniempress

Thread: Jlkcm might be on too something...

Credits

Jlkcm might be on too something...

U would think with all that just happened, these fools would realize that unfortunately stereotypes and appearance DO matter in this country, moreso especially for black, hispanic men living in this country. Fat chance! These kneegrow continue to perpetuate the negative qualities mainstream media associates with these men, and worst yet, young men of color glorify this.

If this is all a great many AA's n latinos aspire for, most def i would suggest starting a new country. White people wouldnt shoot you, you couldnt blame the white man for holding u down, and you could wear saggin pants, gold teeth, call ur fellow AA/latinas "hoes n byytches" , pop bands, worship money cars and clothes, all while wearing you " no peace, no justice" trayvon martin t-shirts till your hearts content.

I feel for those AA and latinos that honestly try to break stereotypes, and burn the midnight oil to get out the hood the old fashion, mostly forgetten way...by educating urself. I tip my hats to u and can only imagine the frustration of being associated with this:

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com...ewe_mobile.mp4

I continue to hope someone within this/your/community will take the stand.. Why not me? I realize im just a pawn like the grand majority of us. I realize i dont have the charisma, smarts, or following to stir up any change alone. But he/she is out there. I hope that someone realizes soon or a new country is really your only hope.
    Colors likes this.
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

DiTriniempress
    What about when O.J Simpson a black man got away with killing his white wife and found not guilty even though everyone knows he was guilty? My heart goes out to Trayvons family and think Zimmerman should of got atleast a few years especially since Trayvon was "unarmed" but I think a lot of people is pushing this case wayyy out of context just for the hell of it and according to Rachel on the witness stand, Trayvon was calling him a creepy white Krakka which is not ok. Racism IS racism either way it does not matter who were the slaves etc as I said on Jlkcm thread yesterday its not the days where there are signs saying "Colored" or white people holding back anyone from getting an education or even white people telling black people to get off a seat in the bus bc they want to sit there.

What is getting me is that Zimmerman does not even look like a white man he looks more like his mom which I believe is Hispanic and Peruvian in heritage if Im correct. He is multiracial so why is people only blaming the white side? what about his obvious Hispanic side? well I believe its just for the hell of it.
    Colors and Cedri like this.

Credits
    [
    Well said bro!

QUOTE=DiTriniempress;4445478]What about when O.J Simpson a black man got away with killing his white wife and found not guilty even though everyone knows he was guilty? My heart goes out to Trayvons family and think Zimmerman should of got atleast a few years especially since Trayvon was "unarmed" but I think a lot of people is pushing this case wayyy out of context just for the hell of it and according to Rachel on the witness stand, Trayvon was calling him a creepy white Krakka which is not ok. Racism IS racism either way it does not matter who were the slaves etc as I said on Jlkcm thread yesterday its not the days where there are signs saying "Colored" or white people holding back anyone from getting an education or even white people telling black people to get off a seat in the bus bc they want to sit there.

What is getting me is that Zimmerman does not even look like a white man he looks more like his mom which I believe is Hispanic and Peruvian in heritage if Im correct. He is multiracial so why is people only blaming the white side? what about his obvious Hispanic side? well I believe its just for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]

DiTriniempress
    Im a woman not a man but I will let you pass this one time lol