Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Jimmy

  1. #1
    luv2bull
    Guest

    Jimmy

    Everyone Jimmy slept over last nighy, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that is why you havent heard from me yesterday, I made my baby oatmeal and ham and eggs in bed, then we watch soap operas all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I really love that guy, but he still have not moved in, but I am working on it, probably give him some rice water.

  2. #2
    D'Only1
    Guest

    Re: Jimmy

    Originally posted by luv2bull
    Everyone Jimmy slept over last nighy, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that is why you havent heard from me yesterday, I made my baby oatmeal and ham and eggs in bed, then we watch soap operas all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I really love that guy, but he still have not moved in, but I am working on it, probably give him some rice water.

    You go girl ...um boy.. uh man. What ever yuh callin yuh self. congratulations. If he ain't move in yet, trust me take yuh time, everything does happen for a reason

  3. #3
    Sugar Aloes
    Guest
    noboby neva say dis is de sight fuh man who like to bite pillow

    Get dem off ah de damn sight! get dem off
    Throw dem off ah de damn sight! Throw dem off
    Kick dem off ah de damn sight! Kick off

  4. #4
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Originally posted by bones
    noboby neva say dis is de sight fuh man who like to bite pillow

    Get dem off ah de damn sight! get dem off
    Throw dem off ah de damn sight! Throw dem off
    Kick dem off ah de damn sight! Kick off
    Be nice. This site is for everyone from all islands, gay or straight.

  5. #5
    D'Only1
    Guest
    Originally posted by bones
    noboby neva say dis is de sight fuh man who like to bite pillow

    Get dem off ah de damn sight! get dem off
    Throw dem off ah de damn sight! Throw dem off
    Kick dem off ah de damn sight! Kick off
    and nobody said this is the site for ignorance. Cut it out. is all one mix up pot here and mix is the key word. All people welcome.

  6. #6
    Sugar Aloes
    Guest
    Only1 dis site is to express whatever he or she is expressing their's and I am expressing mine.

  7. #7
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Luv2bull: What is rice water?

  8. #8
    D'Only1
    Guest
    Originally posted by bones
    Only1 dis site is to express whatever he or she is expressing their's and I am expressing mine.
    express on brother, express on

  9. #9
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Originally posted by SSS
    Luv2bull: What is rice water?
    I want to know too...that sounding like some kind of obeah business.

  10. #10
    Alliance mih seh!!!! cunchreegal's Avatar cunchreegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk all day
    Posts
    2,986
    Credits
    1,505,500
    dats what i want to know.... what is rice watah????

  11. #11
    BTG
    Imix babolal BTG's Avatar BTG is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ground zero
    Posts
    37
    Credits
    1,254

    Angry

    This is the problem with allyu women allyu always take pity on them bullers ,then they become allyu best friend next thing you know allyu giving them pity sex,pure f*#^ing stinkness allyu need to realize there is a new breed out there as a matter of fact ah starting a new post .

  12. #12
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    No tolerance in this world.. just ignorance

  13. #13
    Kaiser Ball Gyul BAGOGYUL's Avatar BAGOGYUL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,579
    Credits
    1,009,512

    i think

    maybe he meant "sweat rice" . ah know in Bago all men fear left hand dumplin

  14. #14
    Dragon
    Guest
    It would be nice if you keep the jimmy chronicles to yourself. Imix donít ask about peopleís sexual preference or care to know.

  15. #15
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by Dragon
    It would be nice if you keep the jimmy chronicles to yourself. Imix donít ask about peopleís sexual preference or care to know.

    Dragon what do you mean by this.. he can't talk about Jimmy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •