Thread: JEBIDDIAH GEORGE WASHINGTON BUSH AND THE NEW WORLLLLLLLLLLD OOOOOORRRDER VS OSAMA BEN LADEN

Credits

JEBIDDIAH GEORGE WASHINGTON BUSH AND THE NEW WORLLLLLLLLLLD OOOOOORRRDER VS OSAMA BEN LADEN

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAT YOU ARE NOW WITNESSING IN GRAND DIGITAL IS THE ALPHA OF THE LAST HOLY WAR.
    THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HAS BEGUN TO FULLFILL PROPHACY OF THE BIBLE AS WELL AS THE QU'RAN. BY HIS OWN HANDS THE WORLD TRADE CENTER AS WELL AS THE PETAGON WERE DISTROYED TO PROPAGATE THE COMMING OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
    ONE THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY INSTIGATED THE STATE OF EMERGENCY, F.E.M.A: THE FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY OR ILLUMINATTI SECRET GOVERNMENT CAME INTO POWER.
    THIS IS WHAT WILL BUS UH BUBBLE, THERE ARE REPORTED 1,OOO AND SOMETHING PEOPLE DEAD, BUT THERE ARE ABOUT 2,000 AND SOMETHING PEOPLE "MISSING".
    THESE MISSING ARE AMERICAN PATRIOTS, THESE PATRIOTS ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PROPAGATED LOYALTY TO A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND BETTERMENT OF THE WORLD, BABYLON CARES NOT ABOUT THE PEOPLE OR LOYALTY TO ANY ONE BUT SATAN, HENCE THE CRASHING OF THREE PLANES INTO INNOCENT PEOPLE, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, THIS IS NOT THE WORK OF ALLAH SUBHANNA WA TA ALLAH, THE GOD OF RIGHTOUSNESS, THIS IT THE EVIL OF SATAN AND HIS CONGREGATION ON EARTH, MEANING ESPECIALLY THE GROUP OF EIGHT SUMMIT MEMBERS, AND NEWLY ACCQUIRED MEMBERS, PAKISTAN, I HOPE NOT, AND TOO LATE, CHINA.
    MY CHILDREN THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION WHICH WE FACE RIGHT NOW.
    UNLESS YOU KNOW OF YOUR HERITAGE AND WHO YOU TRUELY ARE THEN YOU MIGHT BECOME A PASSING WIND IN A WORLD OF #####.
    WE MUST BUN DONG ROME. THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE, AND OVERTHROW THE LAND THAT IS BROUGHT BACK FROM THE SWORD, THE VENOM SPITTING HEAD THAT, ONCE IT'S LOPPED OFF, WILL CONTINUE BITING.
    IT IS TIME THAT THE BLACK PEOPLE OF THE CARIBBEAN COME TO TERMS WITH THIS, JAMAICA HAS LONG JOINED THE FIGHT WITH CONSCIOUS REGGAE, AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR TRINBAGO, THE TRINITY TO JOIN THE BATTLE WITH S.O.C.A: SOUL OF CONSCIOUS ATTONEMENT, THE WORDS OF JAH JAH
    AS WE MOVE:

BURN BABYL BURN,
    BURN FIRE BURN,
    COME TUH CHANT DONG DE HEATHEN EMPIRE WIT SOCA,
    BURN BABYL BURN,
    BURN FIRE BURN,
    REMANICE FO JHERICO WE TEAR YUH WALLS ASSUNDA,
    BURN BABYL BURN
    BURN FIRE BURN,
    SOUL OF CONSCIOUS ATTONEMENT, DE WORD OF JAHJAH
    BURN BABYL BURN,
    BURN FIRE BURN,
    DE WICKED CYAH OVASTAN DE RASTMAN SEARCH,
    FOR FIRE
    OH OH......

AH DONE TALK

BOOKS TO READ: THE ISIS PAPERS, GOD THE BIBLE AND BLACK MANS DESTINY, BLACK THOUGHT THROUGH WHITE WASH, HISTORY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO THE SEVEN SEALS, THE QU'RAN, REVALATIONS OF THE BIBLE, BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, THE MACABEES BIBLE, ANCIENT MISTRIES OF MELCHEZEDEK 0NE AND TWO(REVISED EDITION), THE BELL CURVE.
    TO LEARN OF ONES SELF IS TO LEARN HOW TO DEFEAT THE WICKEDNESS.

AGAIN.

Credits

RE: JEBIDDIAH GEORGE WASHINGTON BUSH AND THE NEW WORLLLLLLLLLLD OOOOOORRRDER VS OSAMA BEN LADEN

ooohhhh k
    that's kind of extreme and kind of scary to

Credits

RE: JEBIDDIAH GEORGE WASHINGTON BUSH AND THE NEW WORLLLLLLLLLLD OOOOOORRRDER VS OSAMA BEN LADEN

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-01 AT 04:08 PM (EST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-01 AT 03:52 PM (EST)[/font]

EVERYONE(no matter how crazy anyone thinks what they say sounds) has a piece of detail of what's going on. I'm just happy to see people actually reading, analyzing and questioning things. What has happened this week has everything to do with everything. It's spiritual, it's racial, it's political, it's economical AND cultural. Innocent people died and people who make decisions for America and the rest of the peoples of the world are at the center of it. Whether people want to accept it or not it's here and they have to deal with it on EVERY level.
    Those of us with spirtual belief have an idea of the entire picture. I can not reiterate this enough, DO NOT take everything you see and hear in the media at FACE value. History(biblical/spiritual, politcal, racial, cultural, and economical) can help clear up this picture. I suggest people research and read. In my humble(and fearful) OPINION I think the roll of America in the world is about to change(whether it be next year or in 50 years) and God will soon come back to collect(everything). If you're a follower/believer of Christ(or want to be) I suggest prayer for people who suffer and who are not believers and pray that God help you understand what's happened and what's going to happen. For the avid bible readers, research the stories in Revelation and Daniel.

If you're not Christian OR aren't interested in this kind of thing chances are you MAY not understand what I write below, so I will save you some time by advising you not to read it.

As far as the bible no matter what race/tribe you are, if you're Christian we are all one in Christ. Spiritaually Christians are children of Abraham, the SPIRITUAL Isreal. Now if you care about biblical history throughout the bible people are referred to either spiritually or by their geographical locations. There wans't the classification of color that we have today. If anyone cares about the racial/tribal history regarding black and abrabic and/or semetic people in the bible BEFORE God comes back read Isaiah chapts 18-21. Also read Daniel chapt 11 vs. 42-45. Before you decide to read...notice the terms Abishai, Canaan, Egyptian, Nubian/Cush(Sudan), Cushite, Kushite, Libya(at one time the entire Africa was called Libya) , Ethiopia(interchangeable with Nubia, not current Ethiopia)and some others are the different tribes/ethnic groups of BLACK people in the bible.
    Assyria, Babylon(located in Iraq), Philistines, Phoenicians(Lebonese) refer to the arabic and/or semetic peoples. I'm still learning other names. Mind you all these various tribes intermarried and fought one another.
    Make sure you FOCUS on ISAIAH CHAPT 19 VS 25.
    I'm not saying take my word for it, just read, research in your spare time and find out for yourself. Remember we are all brothers.

Credits

If you're not Christian OR aren't interested in this kind of thing chances are you MAY not understand what I write below, so I will save you some time by advising you not to read it.

Is this not a hypocritical statement all in itself, what IF someone in here wasn't Christian. DO THEIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS NOT COUNT?

All this Hypocrocy stems from religious zealots, why must we take examples from just 1 religion only? Again, I am not criticizing Christianity or any other religion because it's not my place, But it is these sort of views is why all this happened in the first place, religious fanatics with a very shallow view and blatant disrespect towards others faiths.

Credits

ONE OTHER THING SINCE WE ARE ON CHRISTIANITY. RE:PHIL

"As far as the bible no matter what race/tribe you are, if you're Christian we are all one in Christ. Spiritaually Christians are children of Abraham"

This is very interesting, ever heard of Protestant, Roman Catholic, Jehovah's Witness. Same denomination being christian, but everyone of these religions contradicts each other. Have you ever seen the "jihad" so to speak in Ireland, Christians and Protestants killing each other, that's kind of tribal warfare but on a European scale.

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-01 AT 09:19 AM (EST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-01 AT 09:18 AM (EST)[/font]

Chip chip

I appreciate your prespective on what I just wrote and this entire issue.
    You took what I posted different from what I intended. I apologize for
    not coming off more clear. I thought I was clear but I guess not. Notice I said OR NOT INTERESTED IN THIS KIND OF THING, because some people are not interested in history, spirituality and politics, much less from a biblical perspective. Think carefully about what I wrote. That's why I put the somewhat of a "disclaimer" before what I wrote it. I didn't criticize any other religion. If it came off that way I apologize AGAIN for the way it came out. Furthermore there are people in every spiritual belief who contridict what their belief teaches. If everyone truly practiced what was written in their respective books there would be alot less war. Once again I apologize if I offended you and it wasn't my intention.

Peace

Credits

Actually, I wasn't personally offended, And I appreciate the positive feedback. But another point that I was maybe trying to get across, was according to your disclaimer "OR NOT INTERESTED", Please just don't assume that because maybe someone else is from another faith that they are not at all interested..
    This tragedy affects us all..

Gio__A Strange Fella

??

Stranger Reach................

One of you fellas please explain to me how christians come from Abraham and meanwhile from what I know He Had two sons, Issac(Who Became the father of the Jews) & Ishmel (who became the father of the arabs), both of which do not follow christainity.

Stranger Gone.

Credits

RE: ??

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-01 AT 03:40 PM (EST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-01 AT 03:35 PM (EST)[/font]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-01 AT 03:34 PM (EST)[/font]

Good question...

Genesis Chapt 15-16
    Genesis Chapt 22 vs. 15-16
    ESPECIALLY John Chapt 8 vs. 39
    ESPECIALLY Galations 3: 6-14

Yes Abraham had Ishmael(Arabic or Muslim) and Issac(Jew) by Haggar and Sarai respectively.

God promised Abraham many descendants.
    Read Matthew the 1st chapter ......it shows you the geneaology of Christ starting from Abraham. Once you accept Christ in your life you become a child of God, a brother or sister in Christ which makes you a SPIRITUAL child of Abraham. It was like a metaphor(JOHN chapt 8 vs 39,basically saying you can tell who's child someone is by their characteristics.) because Abraham was a man of FAITH AND obeyed God's commandments, a characteristic that became synonamous with the name Abraham, conveying that if you believe accept Christ in your life you become a descendant(child) of Abraham or one who obeys God's commandments by his SPIRIT through FAITH. I really hope I was clear. Once again, make sure you read it. Read it from more than one version of the bible if possible.

Peace

Credits

Trinis should feel proud that..

Credits

AYE....CHRISTIANITY NOW?

THAT IS PROPAGANDA AND BLASPHEMIC.
    THE CHRISTIANS OF NOW AE NOT THE ORIGINAL CHRISTIANS UNDER CHRIST.
    THIS CHRISTAINITY WEATHER IT IS BLACK OR WHITE CHRISTIANS, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.....THE BIBLE HAS BEEN RE AND RE AND REWRITTEN BUT COUNTLESS WHITE SCHOLARS TRYING TO TEEL THOSE WHO ARE RELIGIOUS THAT IF I PRAY TO A WHITE MESSIAH AND AN EVEN WHITTER GOD THAT I SHALL BE CLEANSED AND PREESEED TO BE "WHITER THAN SNOW?
    LEH DEM HAUL DAY ASS, AL OF THE ORIGINAL JEWS,ANY TIME BEFORE AND AFTER CHRIST ARE ALL LONG DEAD, THE NUBIANS, DEAD THE REAL "NAZOREANS" NOT CHRISTIANS, WERE THE ONES WHO FOLLOWED CHRIST, DEAD, ALL THE ORIGINAL EGYPTIANS NO LONGER EXSIST....THE MUSLIMS ARE NEXT, OR SO BABYLON THINKS.
    IF CHRISTIANITY WAS THE RELIGION CHOOSEN BY JAH, THEN WE WOULD BE THE ONES GRANTED THE SPECTOR OF PROTECTING THE ACK OF THE COVONENT. MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN PROTECTING HE ARK SINCE ISREAL CAME SOFT AND HID IN THE BOSSOM OF BABYLON.
    YUH SEE PAKISTAN? THEY WILL FEEL THE RAIN OF FIRE THAT FEEDETH ON THE FLESH OF MEN AND STONES....THIS IS A HOLY WAR AND JAH CHOSE THE MUSLIMS AS HIS HOLY ARMY ON EARTH, NOT CHRISTIANS, SO YUH NEED TO CHECK YUHSELF AND WITNESS THE POWER OF ALLAH.
    THOUGH I AM NOT MUSLIM, THEY RIGHT NOW, ARE THE KEEPERS OF THE WRITTEN LAWS OF YAHWEH AND THE ONLY RELIGION THAT SEEKS TO FIGHT AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER WITHOUT FEAR OF DEATH, THAT IS TRUE FAITH. MY THOUGHTS AND MANIFESTATIONS OF SRTENGTH THROUGH ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA ALLAH ARE WITH THEM.

Credits

RE: AYE....CHRISTIANITY NOW?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-01 AT 11:14 AM (EST)[/font][p]Ironic you should bring up color and the bible. Yesterday I was watching Fox News channel and Chuck Norris was on as a guest when I heard these words come out his mouth "its as simple as black and white, white is good and evil black" What are your thoughts on this.

Credits

WHAT!!!!???!!!

THAT WHITE FAKE FOKIN BATTYMAN.
    ON HIS SHOW HE HAVE A ########################, SO HE MUS SAY DAT.
    ANY ONE WHO IS WHITE IS A POTENTIAL FOR WICKEDNESS,IN THE FLESH. SINCE THEY HAVE NO MELINNIN, THE DNA WHICH MAKES US BLACK, THEY HAVE NO UNITY WITH NATURE OR WITH JAH, THEREFORE THEY DISTROY WHAT THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND OR CONTROL.
    THEY ALSO SAY WE CANNOT SEE GOD, WELL AT NITE WHEN IT IS MOST DARK, LOOK TO THE NITE SKY, GOD IS THE PERFECT BLACK HE ENCOMPASSES THE UNIVERSE EVERY ATTOM EVERY MOLICULE, THE STARS REPRESENT OUR ANCESTORS WHO ON THE FINAL DAY WILL RAIN DOWN ON THE WICKED, THEY SHALL PERISH.
    WHERE IT ALL BEGAN, SO SHALL IT END.
    PEACE

Credits

TAKE NOT THE WORDS OF THE BABYLON BIBLE LITERALLY

THE BIBLE IS VERY REPETITIVE, IT TELSS THE SAME STORY OVER AND OVER, REASON BEING THAT IN THE TIME OF AQUIREMENT, THE BIBLE HAD OTHER BOOKS ENTITLED TO THE ENTIRE PUBLICATION, THOSE BOOKS EG: THE BOOK OF THEMACABEES 1THROUGH 5 SPECIFICALLY SPKOE OF WAR, AND MORE WAR AND YEARS OF WAR AGAINST THE ENCROACHING ROMAN EMPIRE, WHICH SOON TOOK OVER THE POPULUS AND INSTITUTED MARTIAL LAW, MIND YOU THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIRTH OF KRST THE BENEVALENT.
    THE MACABESS WERE A TRIBE OUT OF THE ORIGINAL ISREAL WHERE GOD FIRST HAD THE ARK OF THE COVANENT PROTECTED BY KING SOLOMON.
    THE MACABEES FOUGHT AGAINST INSERMOUNTABLE ODDS, IN THE FIRST BATTLE THE MACABEES ONL HAD 3OOO MEN AGAINST A BATALION OF 10,000 ROMAN SOLDIERS, YES LIKE THE ONES ON GLADIATOR, AND STILL CAME OUT VICTORIOUS, THROUGH THE WOKS AND MIRICLES OF YAHWEH THE GOD OF WAR.
    SO WHEN THE TALIBAN TELLS AMERICA THAT IF THEY STRIKE THEY WILL BE MET BU EXTRAORDINARY DANGER, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY MEAN?
    PEACE

Credits

RE: TAKE NOT THE WORDS OF THE BABYLON BIBLE LITERALLY

Your opinion is taken. Big Big respect to Jah and the Rasta soldiers who stand and fight for Jah. Big up to any one who is a devout muslim. Big up to anyone who is a devout Christian. Big up to anyone who is a devout Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh, Bai'Hai, Shango, Baptiste etc. etc. etc.
    Big respect to any religion where someone is devout, someone who slanders another religion is a hypocrite and zealot.

Look at the whole Hitler movement, they stole the swastika from the hindu religion and turned it upside down, they stole the iron eagle from ancient Greece. They formed their own society based on heirarchal Rome, when it had most of Europe and Asia conquered. Hitler wanted an army of blue eyed , blonde haired soldiers yet he knew that his god had made him imperfect by having jet black hair and brown eyes and an olive complexion.

So please before anybodies religion is slandered and I am not gonna call out any names, check all the facts, and like Phill say do the research and think for yourself and not what others tell you.

GOD BLESS..