Thread: JEALOUS SKETS....!!

Credits

JEALOUS SKETS....!!

All yuh doh find it strange dat woman who does look " Halfway Decent" like on a scale of 1 tuh 10 dem is ah 6. Half de time yuh does find dem liming with ah Ugly gyal juss tuh draw more attention tuh dey self.. ???..
    And anodda ting ..yuh doh find dat some women does watch each other clothes and ting like dey friendship is ah competition. I dunno but is juss ah observation dat needs to be addressed...

Credits

RE: JEALOUS SKETS....!!

Yeah cocoleeks i understand where yuh coming from. It sad but dat is how some woman tend to be dread. Sometimes i wish we was living in Neanderthal days where yuh could pull dem by dey hair and tell dem cool yuh self.... sow up dah lion skin rug instead of looking for petty jealousy and bacchanal. Half of d time is some dibi dibi girls who does be on dat ##### though i still have a lil hope that all woman doh be on dat fu*kery- judging each other clothes and hair like if life is ah fireball fashion show. But i could rant and rave as much as i want d world will be d world yuh cyah change everyting.
    GIRL POWER!!!!!!! Haha.

Credits

Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while on here. Thanks or the laughs.

HAHAHHA

Lone Ranger

Credits

Funny you should mention this....

But just last week I was standing in a line at Grand Central and this girl (b/c I find she immature) pass me staring at me from head to toe and didn't have any shame about it. Women are too damn catty if you ask me!

Anyway, I do not choose my friends based on looks, style, whatever...It's about the character about them and if there is real friendship present. I can say that my friends and I do not look at what each other wears and tries to compete with each other. We all have our acts together focusing on our careers, education, or other more important aspects in life. In the past if I come across someone that wants to compete, I cut them off one time! I don't have time for that!

Credits

RE: To all members

Credits

....ever gone someplace,you see a set a women liming together and is always the unattractive one that is want to come talk to you!!!