Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LB

Thread: Jay Z Making Sense

Credits

Jay Z Making Sense

Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, transformed himself from a poverty-stricken crack dealer to a multimillionaire music mogul and co-owner of the Brooklyn Nets.He said Occupy Wall Street’s blanket demonization of the rich is un-American.“I think all those things need to really declare themselves a bit more clearly because when you just say that ‘the 1 percent is that,’ that’s not true,” he said.“Yeah, the 1 percent that’s robbing people, and deceiving people, these fixed mortgages and all these things, and then taking their home away from them, that’s criminal, that’s bad.“Not being an entrepreneur. This is free enterprise. This is what America is built on.”

Big him up

Credits
    lol
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Pebbles362436
    SMH Hater.lol Yuh like him today?

Credits
    Jay Z is correct Demonizing the rich is unAmerican... but the occupy wall street movement wasnt about demonizing everyone rich so he needs to go somewhere with that republican battle cry... And if he feels this way would you try profit off of it with your Occupy All Streets apparel. grimey ass...

#JayZFinallyAdmitsToBeingARepublicanJustLikeTheRestOfTheseRa ppers
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    so Jay Z admits he is a republican, Nicki Minaj admitted it... i am waiting for the rest of these rappers who are republicans and dont even know it to come to the realization that they are and admit it

Carl G. Jung

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    so Jay Z admits he is a republican, Nicki Minaj admitted it... i am waiting for the rest of these rappers who are republicans and dont even know it to come to the realization that they are and admit it
    Is it because u feel they present themselves as Democrats and have been lying/are lying about political affiliation?

Or do you feel rappers/black ppl in the States shouldnt be Republicans?
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    Is it because u feel they present themselves as Democrats and have been lying/are lying about political affiliation?

Or do you feel rappers/black ppl in the States shouldnt be Republicans?
    most rappers espouse elitist values... "I am above you.. I got more money than you.. My watch is icey and yours isnt... My chain cost more than your house, i have 10 cars and you still ride the train etc etc etc.."

Carl G. Jung

LB
    Credits
    most rappers espouse elitist values... "I am above you.. My watch is icey and yours isnt... My chain cost more than your house, i have 10 cars and you still ride the train etc etc etc.."
    so you feel that is a Republican virtue only? Democrats dont want to be rich too? Or is it the bragging out loud about it the issue?

I ask because what is conservative in your country is fairly different animal from what is conservative up here.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    so you feel that is a Republican virtue only? Democrats dont want to be rich too? Or is it the bragging out loud about it the issue?

I ask because what is conservative in your country is fairly different animal from what is conservative up here.
    Nothing wrong with being rich or wanting to be rich, but that classist stuff i dont like... you cant say you are for the middle class or the working class and back Obama cause its the cool popular thing to do and still talk that same elitists stuff ... I wouldnt even call it conservativsm because it is not conservative to be bragodocious...

Carl G. Jung

LB
    Credits
    Nothing wrong with being rich or wanting to be rich, but that classist stuff i dont like... you cant say you are for the middle class or the working class and back Obama cause its the cool popular thing to do and still talk that same elitists stuff ... I wouldnt even call it conservativsm because it is not conservative to be bragodocious...
    Funny, I took all that bravado chatter as their twisted version of what it means to obtain the "American Dream" because they grew up poor and for the majority it felt like living that life was a pipe dream. People with that kind of chat are just swinging hard the other way to make themselves worthy for what they have obtained because of the background they came from.

Democrats/Liberals can be just as elitist too - they are just quieter about it for the most part. lol
    Last edited by LB; 09-10-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: cant multi task and type
    T-MAKAA likes this.

Credits
    most rappers espouse elitist values... "I am above you.. I got more money than you.. My watch is icey and yours isnt... My chain cost more than your house, i have 10 cars and you still ride the train etc etc etc.."
    are u serious?
    most rappers earn less than min wage, wear fake ice or rented ice and live in town homes or apts depending where they live. Floss their advance and get their cars repo.

NOBODY believes most rappers.