Thread: james brown son left out of will and toni braxton goes to court

Credits

Thumbs down james brown son left out of will and toni braxton goes to court

*Toni Braxton is suing ex-manager Barry Hankerson, claiming he owes her $10 million after convincing her to leave longtime label Arista and sign to his Blackground Records, AP reports. Hankerson used “underhanded double-talk” to convince the singer that “Arista was not interested in working with her anymore, while telling Arista that Braxton no longer wanted to record for Arista.” A telephone listing for Blackground was not in service, according to AP.

*James Brown Jr., not included in will
    The 5-year-old son of James Brown is not included in the late singer’s will, The Associated Press reports. Attorneys for Brown confirmed that James Brown Jr., the singer’s son with partner Tomi Ray Hynie, was not named in the document, which provides for six of Brown’s children. The will was read Thursday in South Carolina but has not been filed in probate court

pic here he looks so cute i feel sorry this is happening to him
    http://www.mwza.com/2007/01/13/james...ager-to-court/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by konga View Post
    *Toni Braxton is suing ex-manager Barry Hankerson, claiming he owes her $10 million after convincing her to leave longtime label Arista and sign to his Blackground Records, AP reports. Hankerson used “underhanded double-talk” to convince the singer that “Arista was not interested in working with her anymore, while telling Arista that Braxton no longer wanted to record for Arista.” A telephone listing for Blackground was not in service, according to AP.

The 5-year-old son of James Brown is not included in the late singer’s will, The Associated Press reports. Attorneys for Brown confirmed that James Brown Jr., the singer’s son with partner Tomi Ray Hynie, was not named in the document, which provides for six of Brown’s children. The will was read Thursday in South Carolina but has not been filed in probate court

That's James Brown's fault. It's a shame the baby may not get anything...his father should have had his affairs straight...

Credits
    but what i dont understand, does his older kids like his wife ??? Cus she was locked out of the house after he died.
    Is there some kind of tension there??

Its a pity James brown didnt have his affairs in order cus if his older kids dont like his wife or didnt claim the lil boy as family he might not get anything.. what a shame
    GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Credits
    he is only 5years old so sad

Credits

Yea... but he still gotta geh he share of some kinna money. He's only five and he still has to be supported, so he should be alright.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    c'est dommage (that too bad)
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Taj
    Credits

u gonna sue someone for being a businessman Toni
    mebbe a lil underhand but illegal i doubt it cmon she should know to check and 2x check her sources

Barry Hankerson aint that Aaliyah's uncle?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel