Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To The Jamaicans

Credits

To The Jamaicans

Well for some time now there have been some of you who have murmuring about the DANCEhall...

The most loud complaint has been the conduct of the DANCErs in the DANCEhall...

Some men and even women complain that too much dancing is going on....

They have even gone as far as to say men are not supposed to dance and they mad cause men are taking up dancefloor...

Well I as a man loves to see a woman skin out on the floor with #################### lips hanging out....

Yet I would not go so far as to say all who dress in fitted clothes are gay or that DANCing doesnt belong in the DANCEhall...

That ignores history on many levels...
    It ignores the history of dance and it also ignores the fact that a DANCEhall is for dancing...

Yet I wouldnt expect someone who drinks beer all day and has a beer gut to have the same sense of class and style as another who is filled with Ego and considers themself to be gods gift to women...

To the point though....

You should be happy...

Nuttin but war a gwaan in a de DANCEhall now...
    War tune War vibes War attitude...

Congratulations proud war supporters

Credits
    Yeah the music isn't the smae anymore. Me personally waiting for some one major to die because of all the war going on and make his contribution to Reggae like Biggie/Tupac did.

renegade
    Yeah the dancing thing was cool, the more dancing people are doing the less time there is for badminding one another.
    And thats all the guns tunes are about badmind and fukkry.

Credits
    Now that I think of it....

When you mentioned pac and big...

Their are newspapers and companies in Jamaica who are pushing the negativity....

Just as there were those like "Funkmaster Flex" who was paid to fan flames...

Yet the people are who have the last word and when the peoples memories as far as fashion and music is only 20 years short then there is a problem....

When they dont realise that happy music makes a happy island and negative badman vibes brings that, then they are pushing their own destruction....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by blaCDiablO View Post
    Well for some time now there have been some of you who have murmuring about the DANCEhall...

The most loud complaint has been the conduct of the DANCErs in the DANCEhall...

Some men and even women complain that too much dancing is going on....

They have even gone as far as to say men are not supposed to dance and they mad cause men are taking up dancefloor...

Well I as a man loves to see a woman skin out on the floor with #################### lips hanging out....

Yet I would not go so far as to say all who dress in fitted clothes are gay or that DANCing doesnt belong in the DANCEhall...

That ignores history on many levels...
    It ignores the history of dance and it also ignores the fact that a DANCEhall is for dancing...

Yet I wouldnt expect someone who drinks beer all day and has a beer gut to have the same sense of class and style as another who is filled with Ego and considers themself to be gods gift to women...

To the point though....

You should be happy...

Nuttin but war a gwaan in a de DANCEhall now...
    War tune War vibes War attitude...

Congratulations proud war supporters
    Dupes - di man dem fi STOP dance wid the BAG A MAN DEM..not a good look....a bunch a sweaty man in a line facked up off Henny a bad man forward/pull up ....so ok ...NOT ALL NIGHT DAMM IT..

mi nuh really have nuh issues wid innu except them spillin my drinks!

Credits
    Nuttin wrong wid dat bless...

As me seh me a man and me love see fat vagina gal a skin out...

Me nuh dance yet me deh roun dancer and I have never even HEARD of a dancer being on no gay shit...

Yet even Jamaicans themselves sit down with others and agree bout lies about their own people like they ashamed...

Who next bob marley a go be faggat for the tight shirts and tight leather pants?
    NOT FITTED TIGHT...

Dancehall is for dancing yet when violence is encouraged it affects the mindset of the people

Credits

Their are newspapers and companies in Jamaica who are pushing the negativity....

Yet the people are who have the last word and when the peoples memories as far as fashion and music is only 20 years short then there is a problem....

When they dont realise that happy music makes a happy island and negative badman vibes brings that, then they are pushing their own destruction....
    whats funny is the bad man lyrics was never taken too seriously by dance patrons..
    memba when Jose or Briggy an dem a sing bout gun it wasnt
    necessarily violence

Credits
    i didnt know that the dancing phase is over.back to the badman ting hah maybe ill start go dance again.....cause jah know seh mi a bad man!

Credits

We all see it but Babylon wants it so they push it!
    Someone has to die in order for ppl to wake up and smell the Blue Mountain coffee!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon S View Post
    whats funny is the bad man lyrics was never taken too seriously by dance patrons..
    memba when Jose or Briggy an dem a sing bout gun it wasnt
    necessarily violence
    So what you think happened?

Right now the "entourages" of these djs are the ones seemingly causing the havoc...

On some real Rap music shit...

Yet there were entourages then

Credits
    Nuttin wrong wid dat bless...

As me seh me a man and me love see fat vagina gal a skin out...

Me nuh dance yet me deh roun dancer and I have never even HEARD of a dancer being on no gay shit.. .

Yet even Jamaicans themselves sit down with others and agree bout lies about their own people like they ashamed...

Who next bob marley a go be faggat for the tight shirts and tight leather pants?
    NOT FITTED TIGHT...

Dancehall is for dancing
    seen this right here in NY in a popular club not so long ago... suprising but not totally shocking....no lie ..

and thats a yes on Bob....sooner or later some idiot will develop a theory ......bet yu nuh say number "2"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    We all see it but Babylon wants it so they push it!
    Someone has to die in order for ppl to wake up and smell the Blue Mountain coffee!
    look how many artists died from fackery already and the fackery still going full speed ahead

Credits
    So what you think happened?

Right now the "entourages" of these djs are the ones seemingly causing the havoc...

On some real Rap music shit...

Yet there were entourages then

simple - farinized ....watch the movement in both genre's ....

about when Bounty/Beenie really take off?
    when Snoop come out again?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i didnt know that the dancing phase is over.back to the badman ting hah maybe ill start go dance again.....cause jah know seh mi a bad man!
    Depending on how one lives their lives still....

TG in Jamaica is arguably one of the worst garrison....

People from all over the world were there partying and having fun...

Now take these two scenarios...
    If you know that party a gwaan a tg and you want to go

If you KNOW that chances are you will be fine then you will bring a girl instead of odda ting

If you KNOW that chances are you will run into someone who you will have to gwaan a way or that is pure negative vibes in a de place YOU WILL BRING DE ODDA TING...

So yuh have a dance full of agitated on edge badman...

I would much rather cool vibes

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon S View Post
    seen this right here in NY in a popular club not so long ago... suprising but not totally shocking....no lie ..

and thats a yes on Bob....sooner or later some idiot will develop a theory ......bet yu nuh say number "2"
    One of the popular dancers?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast