Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamaica a land of sadomites and 3somes

Credits
    Just has a conversation with a friend about this, not particularly about Jamaica but the Caribbean in general. Her man was blaming "Yankee culture" and "allyuh Yankee this and that." We both were saying that is West Indians who making the choice to subscribe to certain aspects of American culture. They running after material things that nuff of us American-born never had growing up and don't even care for now.

That gold-diggin business is something some WIs have accepted and also choose to watch and listen to most of the trash on BET and MTV. Some of the men choose to idolize this thug business. Really and truly, their understanding of American culture is limited. Guess living in the U.S., it is easier to understand that American culture is far more than those things.The stuff they are choosing to subscribe to is generally looked down upon here. It's a shame, but the reasons are multifaceted. If families were stronger and teaching better values then there would likely be a significant difference.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    Port Royal 2010
    Best analogy

Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    i once started a thread on dhr called "money misogyny, machismo and mama man"

it was about how poverty, tourism and the cultural climate (including dancehall) contributes to the ever thriving and growing sexual deviancy in jamaica...but alas...being that i am not jamaican and i am a sodomite...they were too biased to have an honest, intelligent discussion about the topic.....

i always maintain, that if you are not enlightened enough to objectively criticize your culture, you will never be able to be part of the solution...but will always be part of the problem
    That's exactly what I am doing, criticizing it..but from a more enlightened view than u....the sexual deviancy in Jamaica is mediated by the love of money....case study...back in high school days a group of Lesbians with money came down...few months later an entire flock of girls from a neighboring school turned lesbians (later in life they turn back straight) reason being, those women filled a void or served as a replacement for the taxi men.

Case Study...dude kills his gay lover and start flossing around in his jeep bagging crazy wenches....dude was obviously "not gay" but did it for the money...

Now a bunch of girls turning bisexuals...reason that is the fantasy of men right now with money...dudes want 3somes and 4somes....women are molding themselves to fit into the image of these men....particularly the type of women described in the song below

Same ting with women sucking d!ck...it is still a taboo for a guy to go down on a girl....but it is mandated that you get your d!ck sucked if you you are anybody because "mi give u my money u give me paradise, me and you happy till we f#ck a next time"

Credits
    Skeng, I think you are missing something.

Dancehall in the early 90s was just as sexual.

Credits
    [dr evil] friday night i had a crazy 3someeee, had so many girls i had to free someeee [/dr evil]
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Skeng, I think you are missing something.

Dancehall in the early 90s was just as sexual.
    Read the ting again with more verve and you will see the argument that I am making.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    [dr evil] friday night i had a crazy 3someeee, had so many girls i had to free someeee [/dr evil]
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"a lot a man nah get nuh pum-pum toniiiight--[interruption] BUT NOT MEEE! Cause each an every night, mi muss get some pum-pu-puna-nanani"

ROFL Guilty pleasure when i first heard that song i could NOT get it out my head it mek mi laugh suTTIL!
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"a lot a man nah get nuh pum-pum toniiiight--[interruption] BUT NOT MEEE! Cause each an every night, mi muss get some pum-pu-puna-nanani"

ROFL Guilty pleasure when i first heard that song i could NOT get it out my head it mek mi laugh suTTIL!
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah evil is bear problems.

she can keep her Pees get it herpes hahahahahahaha
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    Best analogy

That's exactly what I am doing, criticizing it..but from a more enlightened view than u....the sexual deviancy in Jamaica is mediated by the love of money....case study...back in high school days a group of Lesbians with money came down...few months later an entire flock of girls from a neighboring school turned lesbians (later in life they turn back straight) reason being, those women filled a void or served as a replacement for the taxi men.

Case Study...dude kills his gay lover and start flossing around in his jeep bagging crazy wenches....dude was obviously "not gay" but did it for the money...

Now a bunch of girls turning bisexuals...reason that is the fantasy of men right now with money...dudes want 3somes and 4somes....women are molding themselves to fit into the image of these men....particularly the type of women described in the song below

Same ting with women sucking d!ck...it is still a taboo for a guy to go down on a girl....but it is mandated that you get your d!ck sucked if you you are anybody because "mi give u my money u give me paradise, me and you happy till we f#ck a next time"

can't see the vids...but dude...your first paragraph was my entire point.

when people are poor, they will do ANYTHING to obtain money, tourism, which brings in white people and others with a more deviant mentality than the average jamaican, allows these tourists of ALL CLASSES to flash money and provide opportunities...then dancehall which already is a sexually charged/materialistic music can also provide a comfortable soundtrack to propel the mentality...

i never said your view wasn't enlightened...because it is the exact same sentiments i tried to convey....it was others on the other board that i was criticizing....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    Port Royal 2010
    are saying that an earthquake/tsunami should hit Jamaica...explain pls

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia_Free View Post
    are saying that an earthquake/tsunami should hit Jamaica...explain pls
    Port Royal was dubbed the wickedest city on earth.....modern day Kingston is going back to its past.

Credits
    the same thing been going on in jamaica for YEARS. only diff nowadays is that because of the internet more people are aware of it. back in the days the jamaican girls couldnt wait for us foreigners to come to town so they could suck hood and do all other kinda sexual things that were taboo to local jamaicans.

jamaicans have finally freed themselves of their sexuality

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    the same thing been going on in jamaica for YEARS. only diff nowadays is that because of the internet more people are aware of it. back in the days the jamaican girls couldnt wait for us foreigners to come to town so they could suck hood and do all other kinda sexual things that were taboo to local jamaicans.

jamaicans have finally freed themselves of their sexuality
    But ras yuh naw really mash nuh caan enuh, if u sucking the girl dem too...as konshens say.."mi done hustle up the funds fi come chat to yuh but mi reserve a couple haad box fi yuh, if ask mi fi do it back to yuh" lmao

Credits
    Skeng please guh labajuice yuh mummah and delete dis bloodclawt chred yah.

Yuh waan a one stab outta mi ice pick fi waan come style up yard suh. If tings a badda yuh suh just don't pussiclawt come back to island. Nubaddi nuh miss yuh or yuh ilk.

It bun mi fi si how some fassy guh farin and come poor show great.

Credits
    Ok sir...in a sec hahaha

nikkigiovanni
    george, why can't you have an honest discussion about this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast