Thread: JAM CREW come ya man! Time fi gi yuh suppen fi DO!

Credits

JAM CREW come ya man! Time fi gi yuh suppen fi DO!

Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    who want my bbm pin pm me...... last time i gave it out just so in the forum somebody from pakistan add me....
    Jam Crew where in the world are you?

What do you do for a living?

Are you employed full time? What shift?

Do you have a girlfriend? Why or why not?

What happened to the last girlfriend why tings mash up and how long ago did the two of you mash up?

What do you do for fun besides Islandmix?

What is your type, describe her mentally and physically?

Where is your family (parents, brothers, sisters)?

Do you have any children?

Do you want any children, and if so how many and what gender?

What do you want to be able to provide for a family as far as material things?

What is your highest level of education completed?

What are your academic goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What are your professional goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What are your spiritual goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What are your romantic goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What concrete, realistic steps did you take in 2010 to reach each set of goals?

What concrete, realistic steps will you take in 2011 to reach each set of goals?

Do you exercise and if so what kinds and how many reps and how often (and if not, why)?

What are your physical goals for yourself in 2011?

What do you define as wife material, a woman you would propose to and marry?

Which woman do you admire most in the world and why?

Which man do you admire most in the world and why?

When is the last time you did a volunteer activity that helped the less fortunate, what did you do, and what was the result?

What were your favourite classes in high school and why were they your favourites?

Tell us about a time when you were embarrassed or double-crossed by a friend, family member, or female you were interested in, and how you handled the issue.

Why are you on Islandmix?

What other forums do you visit and why?

Thanks in advance! Cho blouse an skirt di one bag a spam him a spam out di ting...

Credits
    so now you get some attention you gone? lol

Kakez868
    All De Time He Floppin Chred And When Yuh Try An Feed Him He Playin He Vex...Cho

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakez868 View Post
    All De Time He Floppin Chred And When Yuh Try An Feed Him He Playin He Vex...Cho
    YUH UNDASTAN!

Then he wonders why he comes across as having nothing on the brain but sex and sexual tings...this was his time to SHINE but he only want to feature when offering bbm to people who don't even hail him or to see who pictures imix women writhing in mud.

These answers would have interested me, for one...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    YUH UNDASTAN!

Then he wonders why he comes across as having nothing on the brain but sex and sexual tings...this was his time to SHINE but he only want to feature when offering bbm to people who don't even hail him or to see who pictures imix women writhing in mud.

These answers would have interested me, for one...
    am i in a court ??? sheeesh thats more questions than my CXC exams
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    am i in a court ??? sheeesh thats more questions than my CXC exams
    That's how you do us, so i'm doing it back, except mine is collected in a SINGLE thread, and are real questions that reveal real thoughts...not that vacant ish you like to make threads about.

Now you know what women would be interested in talking to you about. But you, of course, are not interested...so don't THEN come bawl and say we don't pay you attention!

Credits
    That's how you do us, so i'm doing it back, except mine is collected in a SINGLE thread, and are real questions that reveal real thoughts...not that vacant ish you like to make threads about.

Now you know what women would be interested in talking to you about. But you, of course, are not interested...so don't THEN come bawl and say we don't pay you attention!
    ok i'll answer some of the questions after this headache is over

Credits
    Jam Crew where in the world are you? st.kitts west indies caribbean western hemisphere earth universe

What do you do for a living?agriculture compliance officer for the deparment of agriculture in st.kitts

Are you employed full time? What shift?full time

Do you have a girlfriend? Why or why not?single at the moment

What happened to the last girlfriend why tings mash up and how long ago did the two of you mash up?she want a man in a gang

What do you do for fun besides Islandmixproduce music and go clubbing and chill and read and watch news?

What is your type, describe her mentally and physically?
    Where is your family (parents, brothers, sisters)?parents alive bro married no sisters

Do you have any children?no pickney yet

Do you want any children, and if so how many and what gender?just two their's a reccession going on

What do you want to be able to provide for a family as far as material things?

What is your highest level of education completed?

What are your academic goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What are your professional goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What are your spiritual goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What are your romantic goals for yourself over the next 10 years?

What concrete, realistic steps did you take in 2010 to reach each set of goals?

What concrete, realistic steps will you take in 2011 to reach each set of goals?

Do you exercise and if so what kinds and how many reps and how often (and if not, why)?i was but i stop for a while because of pain from an old injury...but i got that sort out...so i be start back again from january

What are your physical goals for yourself in 2011?

What do you define as wife material, a woman you would propose to and marry?a very inteligent black strong independant woman who would be the woman that we go thru thick and thin who would stay by my side as the same i do for her....the mother of my kids

Which woman do you admire most in the world and why?too many

Which man do you admire most in the world and why?my grandfather he taught me alot about the business world

When is the last time you did a volunteer activity that helped the less fortunate, what did you do, and what was the result?its been a while but i always willing to help never know when you be in that situation

What were your favourite classes in high school and why were they your favourites?art music spanish and geography history

Tell us about a time when you were embarrassed or double-crossed by a friend, family member, or female you were interested in, and how you handled the issue.i been double crossed too much but i get back to the story on that might take me all night

Why are you on Islandmix?i been on islandmix for almost 10 years..most likely i'm here to represent my country musically and be a true patriot as others do the same for their own

What other forums do you visit and why? i visit soca chat well that was mostly my first forum since i came over from the imix chat room years ago to the forums....then backchat then opp

Thanks in advance! Cho blouse an skirt di one bag a spam him a spam out di ting...