Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jahpiken Can u believe dis Sh*t???

  1. #1
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018

    Angry Jahpiken Can u believe dis Sh*t???

    after putting my big mouth in your post yesterday......I had to saty back an hour at work yesterday and my SO is mad at me....I told him I was at work is like he cannot believe me......I am still mad with his a$$...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bad Valentine............I wanna cry.

  2. #2
    sexynorass Troubleandensome's Avatar Troubleandensome is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in the Bs
    Posts
    5,038
    Credits
    1,014,276
    yuh go b alright gyal doh worry . . . . . . . . sorry to here you had bad nite. mine wasn't any better
    doh moke jake

  3. #3
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    after putting my big mouth in your post yesterday......I had to saty back an hour at work yesterday and my SO is mad at me....I told him I was at work is like he cannot believe me......I am still mad with his a$$...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bad Valentine............I wanna cry.
    What's his problem? He thinks you're lying and out somewhere else?
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

  4. #4
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    after putting my big mouth in your post yesterday......I had to saty back an hour at work yesterday and my SO is mad at me....I told him I was at work is like he cannot believe me......I am still mad with his a$$...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bad Valentine............I wanna cry.
    Sorry to hear that .You didn't tell him that stay late excuse is only for Feb 13. Plus an hour isn't that bad . Your SO nneds a chill pill

  5. #5
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    no he saying why i was not home early or some shit like dat..and he thought i went to the gym...why would i go to the gym on Vday...but when i call him he called back like 15 mins affter and starting with some shit..


    Quote Originally Posted by joujou
    What's his problem? He thinks you're lying and out somewhere else?

  6. #6
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    I think he trying to use some reverse psychology on me...I am so mad it hurts...

    Trinidelle I will be ok , i know but not right now.....


    I have not been this Mad in a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    Sorry to hear that .You didn't tell him that stay late excuse is only for Feb 13. Plus an hour isn't that bad . Your SO nneds a chill pill

  7. #7
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    I think he trying to use some reverse psychology on me...I am so mad it hurts...

    Trinidelle I will be ok , i know but not right now.....


    I have not been this Mad in a long time
    did he have dinner plans that you missed?

  8. #8
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    no

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    did he have dinner plans that you missed?

  9. #9
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    no he saying why i was not home early or some shit like dat..and he thought i went to the gym...why would i go to the gym on Vday...but when i call him he called back like 15 mins affter and starting with some shit..
    i went to de gym on vday


    but wait.....when yuh say "after putting my big mouth in your post yesterday." yuh mean de post keep yuh back??

  10. #10
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    no it didnot I was just kicksing off the post and same shit happen to me

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i went to de gym on vday


    but wait.....when yuh say "after putting my big mouth in your post yesterday." yuh mean de post keep yuh back??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •