Thread: J-Status feat. Shontelle and Rihanna= Roll It Gal (male version)

Credits

Thumbs up J-Status feat. Shontelle and Rihanna= Roll It Gal (male version)

hey guys, check out this out track of the male version of Roll It Gal by J-status from Jamaica and Shontelle and Rihanna from Barbados.

www.myspace.com/jstatusone

The video has already been shot in Brooklyn and await its release. Shontelle wrote the entire song for the male version and she puts down a serious wicked intro and Rihanna brings the bacon home with her style. Caribbean doin big things, expect it to mash up de club scene.

Let me know what u guys think about it.

Credits
    Not feeling it...

Credits
    OK. listen to it about 10 times and then u will get it. i does have to do this sometimes when i didnt got the first feelin so do the same and then u send back a different response. the guys are RandB on a reggae mix with a soca track. i love it especially shontelle's part. she is awesome.

Criticise it so let see why u aint feelin it.

elq
    Credits
    dem couldn't find a bajan dub singer?

Credits
    The old version is better!!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Song is aiight, could be better if they change the beat...
    Sounds like an already popular Hip Hop beat (just can't think of one which one).

I like the lil Collie Buddz line at the beginning

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by analyst
    OK. listen to it about 10 times and then u will get it. i does have to do this sometimes when i didnt got the first feelin so do the same and then u send back a different response. the guys are RandB on a reggae mix with a soca track. i love it especially shontelle's part. she is awesome.

Criticise it so let see why u aint feelin it.
    I like Shontelle's part...not feeling dude's voice, if you're gonna bite somebody's sumting at least do it justice. Sounds half-ass...even though I'm sure he gave it his all...the chorus is weak too and the beat is too chintzy and too hip-hop for my taste. Like the producer can't figure out if he wah do soca, reggae or hip-hop.

Credits
    i like it..its different...im really feelin shontelle...does anybody have anymore info on her? website? songs?

vincy_socababy
    i don't think i like the 'roll it GIRL' bit. the intro is annoying i was ready to cut it from that but somehow fought through it. the beat is nice, the girl who did the dub in the beginning sounds good. that man i ent sure bout he eh. miss BIM sounding nice.

Credits
    hey guys, check out this out track of the male version of Roll It Gal by J-status from Jamaica and Shontelle and Rihanna from Barbados.

The video has already been shot in Brooklyn and await its release. Shontelle wrote the entire song for the male version and she puts down a serious wicked intro and Rihanna brings the bacon home with her style. Caribbean doin big things, expect it to mash up de club scene.

The INTRO is TUFF....Shontelle was FIRE on the INTRO....Rihanna was Rihanna....whatever the HELL that means...and de FELLAS were PRETTY decent.

Will this be a HIT? YES

And to Ackee, the BEAT is SIMILAR to that TRACK from USHER....the first SINGLE off his LAST album....I think it was LIL JOHN who PRODUCED that track

Credits

Dat man fighting tuh say Gyrlllll.