Thread: It's sooooo boring...

Credits

It's sooooo boring...

I am one of the unfortunate ones to work from a small, greedy company who got us here bored today because all our clients are off! I tell you, I welcome getting in education so I can be at home like everyone else! The ride to work was nice & quiet though....

Credits
    Maybe I should send out some resumes.....yep that's what I'll do!

Credits
    lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    lol
    I bored to tears and you laughing at me??!?!?!?! Anyway, I already faxed one resume and got a open house to attend.

I am soooo scared of change! I admit this because the last time I decided to go for the teaching job, I was promised a job, accepted salary and everything. Put in the resignation and this job, and then ended up not getting the job. I know I had grounds to sue, but I just left it alone because my job was very happy that I was staying.....so it has been about 2 1/2 to three years since I sought a teaching position again! I keep thinking what would have happened if I didn't have my job to turn to!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaECD View Post
    I bored to tears and you laughing at me??!?!?!?! Anyway, I already faxed one resume and got a open house to attend.

I am soooo scared of change! I admit this because the last time I decided to go for the teaching job, I was promised a job, accepted salary and everything. Put in the resignation and this job, and then ended up not getting the job. I know I had grounds to sue, but I just left it alone because my job was very happy that I was staying.....so it has been about 2 1/2 to three years since I sought a teaching position again! I keep thinking what would have happened if I didn't have my job to turn to!
    nothing risked nothing gained
    HUSTLE

Credits
    So, I want you to know that I got a call back for the job I applied for and I am too excited. It is to work at jobcorp and I woould truly love it. I want to give back as far as education to the people that need it, and working with Jobcorp would definitely be a way to do that! I can't believe it! The woman wants to see me today even though I am not dressed properly because friday is dress down day at my job.

Credits
    Bored at work as well... Fridays are usually slow around here
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS