Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: It's peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657

    It's peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!

    All those who like peanut butter so much that they does go by they friend house and nam out dey own say ay!!!!

    Come on nytrini!!!

  2. #2
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Remember the song and dance.. LOL... Oh gosh someone go and look for the post nuh with the song... I do I do.. I going to mi friends today fuh some in truth!

  3. #3
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Peanut butter brings on my headaches.....what a pity!

  4. #4
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    Originally posted by empressedu
    Remember the song and dance.. LOL... Oh gosh someone go and look for the post nuh with the song... I do I do.. I going to mi friends today fuh some in truth!
    yeah I wish salt could find that link again.

    Socajunkie, stock up on yuh Skippy, i coming over tomorrow!

  5. #5
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    ah brownskin..i hiding my peanut butter yes???

    but why i had a dream i was in the supermarket smellin different brands of peanut butter...yuh see what yuh did to me???

  6. #6
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908

    Re: It's peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!

    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    All those who like peanut butter so much that they does go by they friend house and nam out dey own say ay!!!!

    Come on nytrini!!!
    ok ok ...........ay ay ay !!!
    Junkie...is peanut butter by u 2morrow?

  7. #7
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    ah brownskin..i hiding my peanut butter yes???

    but why i had a dream i was in the supermarket smellin different brands of peanut butter...yuh see what yuh did to me???
    You dream of food too, what a shame!!!lol

  8. #8
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    Brownskin its not fair to Junkie that we eat her peanut butter all the time...so u bring de bread and I will bring de peanut butter, yes?

  9. #9
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    ah brownskin..i hiding my peanut butter yes???

    but why i had a dream i was in the supermarket smellin different brands of peanut butter...yuh see what yuh did to me???
    Hint, Hint.....

    BUY JIF, IT REALLY SMELLS LIKE ROASTED PEANUTS!!!!

  10. #10
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    Originally posted by nytrini
    Brownskin its not fair to Junkie that we eat her peanut butter all the time...so u bring de bread and I will bring de peanut butter, yes?
    I AGREE.

    ok,Whole Wheat or Four Grain?

  11. #11
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433
    Boi Peanut butter and jelly with bread from allan's*Mout starts to water*

  12. #12
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    I AGREE.

    ok,Whole Wheat or Four Grain?

    Junkie what would u prefere?

  13. #13
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    Hint, Hint.....

    BUY JIF, IT REALLY SMELLS LIKE ROASTED PEANUTS!!!!
    Fuh a trini yuh real have your choice of peanut butter, JIF!!!!! I LOVE SKIPPY!!!

  14. #14
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

    Re: Re: It's peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!

    Originally posted by nytrini
    ok ok ...........ay ay ay !!!
    Junkie...is peanut butter by u 2morrow?
    sounds good

  15. #15
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    Originally posted by Desperado
    Boi Peanut butter and jelly with bread from allan's*Mout starts to water*
    Desper--not and jelley ....just peanut butter!!!!
    Brownskin-- its Skippy ah bringing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •