Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: It's Official: Scott Brown Wins Massachussetts!

  1. #1
    MJ7
    Registered User MJ7's Avatar MJ7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,773
    Credits
    1,295,621

    Exclamation It's Official: Scott Brown Wins Massachussetts!

    What does this mean for Obama, the Democrats and for America? Will Obama get anything passed. Someone actually suggested on another website I frequent that the Republicans might try to impeach Obama.

    What say ye?
    Get your copy!!! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman is now available at: https://www.createspace.com/3739335 and Amazon.com. Come check out my blog: The Uppity Sistah! at: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    again?

    We already discussed this.

  3. #3
    MJ7
    Registered User MJ7's Avatar MJ7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,773
    Credits
    1,295,621

    Red face Oops...

    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    again?

    We already discussed this.
    Oh!

    I missed that.

    Sorry...
    Get your copy!!! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman is now available at: https://www.createspace.com/3739335 and Amazon.com. Come check out my blog: The Uppity Sistah! at: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
    Oh!

    I missed that.

    Sorry...
    Healthcare is dead.


    Sad thing is that it affects the whole country, and MA already has a health care program, which covers all its residents.

  5. #5
    Banned Rory is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kwnz
    Posts
    4,444
    Credits
    1,014,563

    :box

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
    ...the Republicans might try to impeach Obama.

    What say ye?
    If it's for lying and unfulfilled campaign promises re Iraq and Afghanistan, they may have a case





  6. #6
    MJ7
    Registered User MJ7's Avatar MJ7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,773
    Credits
    1,295,621

    Cool Here's my take...

    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotepu Rakobengo View Post
    If it's for lying and unfulfilled campaign promises re Iraq and Afghanistan, they may have a case




    The man has only been in office for ONE YEAR. He has inherited problems that will take at least two terms as president to solve.

    I really think what has happened is that white folks expected their lives to get back to what they were before the economic crash, but baby, this is just everyday life for those of us with brown or black skin--we are naturally prepared for disaster and have adapted at resiliency to the level of becoming national experts.
    Get your copy!!! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman is now available at: https://www.createspace.com/3739335 and Amazon.com. Come check out my blog: The Uppity Sistah! at: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/

  7. #7
    Banned Rory is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kwnz
    Posts
    4,444
    Credits
    1,014,563

    :box

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Angel
    The man has only been in office for ONE YEAR. He has inherited problems that will take at least two terms as president to solve.

    I really think what has happened is that white folks expected their lives to get back to what they were before the economic crash, but baby, this is just everyday life for those of us with brown or black skin--we are naturally prepared for disaster and have adapted at resiliency to the level of becoming national experts.
    WE hear you family. Our experience in Ja and elsewhere proves that lying and unfulfilled campaign promises are unacceptable.





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •