Thread: It's been a long time!

Credits

It's been a long time!

I must say that it has been nearly two months, That I haven't been online with the mix. and I must say that I miss alluy Bad Bad Bad. School been kicking my a$$ luvly. Taking Micrbiology, Pharmacology, and Ultrasound Technician in one semester was not a smart thing to do, and now i'm paying for it. anyway I do not know if someone asked this question already, or maybe it's too early but is anyone planning on going to boston this year.

Credits

Re: It's been a long time!

Originally posted by BeatifulTrini
    I must say that it has been nearly two months, That I haven't been online with the mix. and I must say that I miss alluy Bad Bad Bad. School been kicking my a$$ luvly. Taking Micrbiology, Pharmacology, and Ultrasound Technician in one semester was not a smart thing to do, and now i'm paying for it. anyway I do not know if someone asked this question already, or maybe it's too early but is anyone planning on going to boston this year.
    Welcome back...De CTA will be upfront and representing....
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits

Next semester take advance Calculus,Advance Physics,and metal works to balance it out..... But to ans yah question yes I think I goin' dis year.

Credits
    u must b mad for me 2 take those classes, thats how much you luv meh.

Credits

Damn girlfriend , you have to be a brainiac ...