Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: it's been a long time. . . . . . . .

  1. #1
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460

    Smile it's been a long time. . . . . . . .

    . . . . . I shouldn't have left you
    Without a strong rhyme to step to
    Think of how many weak shows you slept through
    Time's up, I'm sorry I kept you
    Thinking of this, you keep repeating you miss
    The rhymes from the microphone soloist
    And you sit by the radio, hand on the dial, soon
    As you hear it, pump up the volume


    So, what's going on round 'dese parts?

  2. #2
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    *breakdances*

    how's it going with you bro?
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  3. #3
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy View Post
    *breakdances*

    how's it going with you bro?
    *Grabs Kangol and ADIDAS for jedi breakdancing I-mix clash*


    I'm good. Have some down time at work so I decided to see what goin on round dese parts

  4. #4
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks View Post
    *Grabs Kangol and ADIDAS for jedi breakdancing I-mix clash*


    I'm good. Have some down time at work so I decided to see what goin on round dese parts
    *lays out the cardboard lining for breakdance clash*

    cool. It's slow around these parts too.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  5. #5
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy View Post
    *lays out the cardboard lining for breakdance clash*

    cool. It's slow around these parts too.
    :search;

    hmmmmmm. seems so. I was hoping to run into people to see who doin what for DC carnival (comPLETELY out of the loop ), but since things slow, I might actually have to call people.

  6. #6
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy View Post
    *lays out the cardboard lining for breakdance clash*

    cool. It's slow around these parts too.
    Slow, it damn near dead! I was falling asleep yesterday and IMIX made my eyes even heavier when I came on...

    Otherwise, how's it going Kev?

  7. #7
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks View Post
    :search;

    hmmmmmm. seems so. I was hoping to run into people to see who doin what for DC carnival (comPLETELY out of the loop ), but since things slow, I might actually have to call people.
    You right about that, those minutes will burn!

  8. #8
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay View Post
    Slow, it damn near dead! I was falling asleep yesterday and IMIX made my eyes even heavier when I came on...

    Otherwise, how's it going Kev?
    I cool, I cool

    busy, but good.

    I haven't really been on the site since the new makeover took place. I wanted to see what it was like after everything's been done.

    I see what don't have sigs anymore either.

    So much for creativity.

  9. #9
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks View Post
    I cool, I cool

    busy, but good.

    I haven't really been on the site since the new makeover took place. I wanted to see what it was like after everything's been done.

    I see what don't have sigs anymore either.

    So much for creativity.
    They are working on it, or so they say!

  10. #10
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay View Post
    They are working on it, or so they say!
    it's not important anyways.


    how's haitiandiva, my big bamsee haitian pirncess

  11. #11
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    BIGHEAD!!!! i sent you a PM...did you get it?????

    do you know where u going friday??????

  12. #12
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    hey Kev...what's new with you lately...

  13. #13
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina View Post
    BIGHEAD!!!! i sent you a PM...did you get it?????

    do you know where u going friday??????
    I JUSt Read it jjjjeeeeeeeeeeze!!





    I going Taboo. and Machel On Saturday. not doing mud, but I'll be around taking pictures all day on the road!!!

  14. #14
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks View Post
    it's not important anyways.


    how's haitiandiva, my big bamsee haitian pirncess
    I have no clue, I was supposed to go to this thing she had for a friend who was moving for work and I missed it because I forgot I had a prior engagement. I gotta drop her a line or give her a call. I am sure she planning for all the carnivals! She has become a carnival queen, and she is right, she is at the age where fun and education should be taken not be taken lightly!

    You might run into her in DC....

  15. #15
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks View Post
    I JUSt Read it jjjjeeeeeeeeeeze!!





    I going Taboo. and Machel On Saturday. not doing mud, but I'll be around taking pictures all day on the road!!!
    you suck...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •