Thread: It's 5:14 in MIA

Credits

It's 5:14 in MIA

What's up people. If I wasn't clear b4 let me be clear now. Downtown is on. No two ways about it. Now as of now we are setting up rooms in the Dupont where Girl Power will be. The proposed figures so far are about 175 to 200 per person. For that you get five days four nights and a car but like I said that meeting has to continue hopefully Tuesday. Oh yeah I have the letter for you all I would appreciate it if Stryka would put it up also with our press release. I will be down here for the duration of the Carnival. We have to let all of MIA know. Some of us are leaving tommorrow to lock down NYC and let everyone know what's going on so listen to WLIB friday between 12am and 2am. To all of Newyork we back in Soca Arena this Saturday so make sure yuh dey to get all the latest info. To beautiful trini get your tickets now because they dirt cheap. Check Southwest American and Jet Blue these planes are leaving with about less than half of there capacity so they opening up plenty seats like never b4. Well we need to get the Official Letter to you all so I go stop talking for now but make sure yuh coming MIami it go be on. Oh yeah big up to all the boot leg stations in Miami. Dj Barnabus and D wassi big up. Love the Major Players crew and much love to the Madd House posse.

Blessings to all Blessed

18425 NW 2 Ave #335 Miami Gardens, Fl 33169
    Credits

(305)653-1877 Miami Rumour Control HOTLINE

Call if you have any doubts or questions.

Miami Carnival at OPA LOCKA AIRPORT is ON!!!!!!!

October 6 & 7

2 DAYS= 1 VENUE

Credits

RE: It's 5:14 in MIA

Allyuh up too early fuh me... anyhow... email me whatever you got... Still arranging when I am arriving... don't mean to compete with your pricing and tings... but I want to tell peeps where they can get cheaper hotel rates...

http://www.carnivalinmiami.com/ - Check out the hotel packages w/ car or just hotels... on the beach or downtown...

For example...
    $ 119.00* per person - Dupont
    Hotel and car rental Included
    Quad-4 in a room
    *4people

$ 99.00* per person - San Juan, Catalina, and Maxine
    Hotel and car rental Included
    *4people

Juss mention islandmix.com

or call them @ 1 866 707.0779

305 579-5758

Your IslandMix.com Webmaster...

Credits

RE: As Long De Miami Fetes are good.....

Credits

RE: It's 5:14 in MIA

those are some real good prices. Airline tix are cheap too. I definately going