Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Islandmix Top Ten

  1. #1
    Dragon
    Guest

    Thumbs up Islandmix Top Ten

    montREALady -----4626

    topclassbubbla --------2567

    trinibaje --------2559

    Ilandfntsy-------2444

    The Executive------ 2151

    Dragon ------2036

    Essiquibo-------1801

    socababy ------1499

    Socaboy------ 1414

    brownskintrini -----1378


    We all know who win Islandmix member of the year

  2. #2
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Damn Montreal, I have to have a lil talk wit yuh boss!!! You cyah be doing de people work wit so much posts.

  3. #3
    0
    Guest
    I want to know if monty was the 1st I mix member :) is like stryka call she right before he put the site up ... dam gal yuh must eat parrot head with all dat talk....
    Oh yeah yuh did never tell me what yuh pick up from MAC....

  4. #4
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    :devil1


    WATCH OUT TOPCLASS I AM MOVING IN ON YOU...

  5. #5
    Dragon
    Guest
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    I want to know if monty was the 1st I mix member :) is like stryka call she right before he put the site up ... dam gal yuh must eat parrot head with all dat talk....
    Oh yeah yuh did never tell me what yuh pick up from MAC....

    Leave my little sister alone

  6. #6
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    I want to know if monty was the 1st I mix member :) is like stryka call she right before he put the site up ... dam gal yuh must eat parrot head with all dat talk....
    Oh yeah yuh did never tell me what yuh pick up from MAC....
    yes i was...that is 3 nearly 4 years of posts dey! :p btw, yuh parrot head talk stale now. so hush. ah not givin yuh no mac info again! :

  7. #7
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Damn Montreal, I have to have a lil talk wit yuh boss!!! You cyah be doing de people work wit so much posts.
    but wha' de jail! why you have to talk to my boss? lol. i really do their work, which interferes with my imix posting much to my dismay. i don't do as much as i could, but i do it! lol! two nights ago, the vp was bringing me home and she was like, "tony really appreciates you and he says you do so much for him" i was like AH GOOD BOY!!!?!

  8. #8
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by montREALady
    yes i was...that is 3 nearly 4 years of posts dey! :p btw, yuh parrot head talk stale now. so hush. ah not givin yuh no mac info again! :
    good morning to you too my dear .. and how are u doing this wonderful morning :)

  9. #9
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    good morning to you too my dear .. and how are u doing this wonderful morning :)

  10. #10
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by montREALady
    what's the matter sugar you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....

  11. #11
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    what's the matter sugar you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....
    i always do, i am sooooo not a morning person. i'm late every morning. you seem to be in a chipper mood...yuh get ah oil change lass night ohwha?

  12. #12
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by montREALady
    i always do, i am sooooo not a morning person. i'm late every morning. you seem to be in a chipper mood...yuh get ah oil change lass night ohwha?

    nah babes them kind of things dont change my mental status..(that happens when u used to de ting ) I just went to bed early las night.. Had a good sleep.. that is it.. I have been tired all week.. that is it...

    Plus ... that is not how I service meh ball bearings after 100,000

  13. #13
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    nah babes them kind of things dont change my mental status..(that happens when u used to de ting ) I just went to bed early las night.. Had a good sleep.. that is it.. I have been tired all week.. that is it...

    Plus ... that is not how I service meh ball bearings after 100,000
    excusez moi!! like i have to go to sleep at 8 to wake up good in de mornin! so how yuh does service dem? ah fuhget it, it too early fuh dis! :p

  14. #14
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by montREALady
    excusez moi!! like i have to go to sleep at 8 to wake up good in de mornin! so how yuh does service dem? ah fuhget it, it too early fuh dis! :p
    yeah we go into that when you wake up ... did you have your tea yet for the morning..

  15. #15
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    yeah we go into that when you wake up ... did you have your tea yet for the morning..
    no daddy. but ah goin now to see what i can get with de small change yuh give meh fuh school this morning...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •