Thread: Islandmix Massive: Way to Your Heart

Credits

Islandmix Massive: Way to Your Heart

How does a person get to your heart???

Gentlemen:

Does that famous statement: "through my stomach" hold truth??? Does your lady have to have a hand as sweet as your mother's?

or

Is your mother's approval important?

or

Is the sex the main factor? Rating sex on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it's importance in a relationship?

Ladies:

Is communication a main factor? Does he have to call and let you know he is thinking about you?

or

Does he have to be financially stable? Are his goals in life important for the longevity of your relationship?

or
    Is the sex the main factor? Rating sex on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it's importance in a relationship?

Just to get us away from this Miami talk, I am intersted in allyuh opinions. If there is that one thing that a man or woman must "have" or "say" or "do" that will have you completely "open", tell us?

Peace and Love socababy

As for me....I'll be back :-)

Credits

RE: Islandmix Massive: Way to Your Heart

that's a good question,for me it would have to be all of the above,but I wouldn't make sex an important thing though pleasureable.
    American By Birth, Guyanese By Blood!!

Credits

Well, for the DCboy, the gyal has to be attractive, but that is not all. If she can cook that is a real plus. Now a days alot of gyals don't believe in that stuff, but i think if a gyal is willing to cook for she man, well, she is a keeper. On the sex thing, well, that can be something that progress as time goes on. But the one thing i like about a gyal and how she can get to my heart, is if she is a down to earth, a chill individual. One who can lime with the rest and doh nag and thing. One who doh mind the fellas coming over and chillin. One who doh study she looks all the time but when she wants can make she self look real nice. Give she a nice hand in the kitchen and mummy like she, well, it's a keeper.

trinitat

good question, socababy - for those of us not going to miami, this is a nice little escape from all de damn talk :'(

as a female, the way to my heart is all about the respect and affection that you show - i don't need to be told that i'm loved everyday but i do want to hear how much i am appreciated. this is simply because if u got me open like that, then it's going to be like that for the man too. for me it's basically, if you do right, then you get that from me 2 times better. i am not going to front, sexual chemistry is very important because that too is part of a relationship, but it's not the only thing that'll get me open.

u asked, i answered

Credits

FIRSTY THE BROTHER HAS TO HAVE SOME FINANCIAL STABLEBILITY(HE DOESNT HAVE TO BE BILL GATES)BUT YES A JOB WILL REALLY DO HIM JUSTICE. OFF COURSE,EVERY WOMAN WANTS THEIR MAN ,BOYFRIEND ECT TO CALL IN ONCE IN AWHILE TO SAY "I LOVE U"SO THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE "SEX" WHICH PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE RELATIONSHIP I WOULDNT SAY ITS THE WAY TO THE HEART BUT ITS IMPORTANTTTTTTTTTTT.

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-01 AT 01:52 PM (EST)[/font][p]Socababy,good topic to get we minds away from this whole miami thing but I like DC boy answer. For me like trinitat said the number one thing would have to be respect because without it what do you really have then comes trust which is the most important thing for me because if I don't trust you then we have absolutely nothing...then there is the sex thing well my man haas to know what he is doing in addition to being to being openminded...oh and how can I forget the money part he has to have a decent job then we can work

THE WAY TO MY HEART IS TO LEARN TO BE MY FRIEND FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE....THEN ITS PRESSURE

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

Being of sound mind and soul. I would have to reply that a woman who can cook is a definite plus. One who's warm, sensitive, attractive, considerate, and NOT SELFISH !!!! These days plenty woman hung up on the " what can u do for me ? " mentality. I want a woman who can handle her own ( her own job, her own car, her own MONEY,etc,etc...). Remember this people. A relationship is two people each devoting 100% into it. OH... and the puddytang gotta be on point, but we could always work in that ( yeah baby right there, dont move..haha ). ONE !!!!

Credits

ADD TRUST AND CAN COMMUNICATE, WE GOT A WIFE!

Credits

WELL THIS IS THE WAY I FEEL
    (1) YOU MUST BE SMART
    (2)YOU MUST BE VERY HONEST
    (3)YOU MUST LOOK GOOD "THAT IS WHY MY GRIL FRIEND IS MISS MIAMI
    (4)YOU MUST HAVE VERY GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE
    (5)MUST BE ABLE TO COOK
    (6)WELL SEX MUST BE GOOD BUT IF IT NOT SOME WILL DO

THAT IS ALL I LOOK FOR IN A WOAMAN

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
    FYRE KAMIKAZE

Credits

Well I must say this is a very interesting topic. Firstly, he must have some kind of goal and ambition. He must know how to treat a woman right, do things, go places, communication is vital.
    A man must also be financially stable, I kinda' expensive nah!!!
    Must smell clean, have neatly, ironed clothes and must know that I am not one of his boys who he can talk to any ole' how, he must tell me that he loves me of course if he really does, but must know when to stop bugging.
    And sex does play an important role, but our relationship cannot be centered around it, on a scale of 1-10, I would give sex a 6 when coming to importance.
    That's it for me, ah out!!!
    Muddy Angel.

Credits

As for me:

Like Trinitat and SocaQ, RESPECT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Once my man shows me he has the upmost respect for his "Queen", he will surely be treated like a KING!!!

COMMUNICATION!!!
    I dont want a man to call me every minute to tell me his wherabouts, but if a relationship has no type of communication, where does it stand! How are we goin to compromise and work together to better our union?

FAMILY
    I come from a huge family, full of children. I love to see a man that has a great relationship with his mother and sisters, because it will show me how he intends to treat his wife/woman/girlfriend. I also love to see a man play with children, oh my gosh how adorable.

COMPLIMENTS:
    If a man makes me feel good about myself, secure with myself, and he comforts me during those times I need him.

SEX:
    Sex isnt everything to me. Like Muddy, it gets a 7 (not 6), I mean good sex with someone that shares the same feelings as you, is totally amazing!

and of course: GOALS: I dont believe in that notion that the man is the "bread-winner", but I dont feel a woman should take sole control over finances.

Peace and Love
    socababy

Credits

RE: SEANALEE PASCALL

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

I Like this topic :-)

Here are my views

Respect - Seeing me as a woman with feelings and not a "thing" to be taken advantage of for whatever reason. I respect myself and expect a man to do the same. Of course he will get his respect too.

Communication - being able to carry on good conversation as well as sharing feelings, have a good sense of humor. Stimulate my mind and the rest may follow.oh and please...no B.S. x(

Sex - as far as importance is concerned that is a 6. (the fella must be fresh and clean) Chemistry is important, if I don't have those type of vibes for a man he can forget it!

Reciprocity - It's 50-50 not 60-40 or 95-5

Financial stability is important, I'm not a goldigger, I take of mine, but I shouldn't be a fella's "sugarmommy"

well that is all for now. Oh, and if he cooks like he belongs on cable's "Food Network" that's a plus :9

"Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Ok, I had to really sit down and think for a while.
    What Sando like in his woman?

Well first the girl must show respect. Don't worry I does treat my girl like the Queen she is.

COMMUNICATION:
    It's good to know yuh whereabouts, incase anything may occur. Ten phone calls a day though does become tiring and ah don't like the feeling of being overwhelmed. Does give Sando bad bad flashbacks.:o

FAMILY:
    Jus like Socababy, meh family large. I love family and I love kids. If yuh know how much of them does follow meh around in Trinidad and cry when ah leaving.
    I am a mommy's boy and ah love she to death, so Mammy approval is important. Is she self that teach meh about having respect for women, she groom meh into the perfect gentleman.

COMPLIMENTS:
    Not only woman does like to hear how much they are appreciated!
    It is good for a lady to tell her man hoe she appreciates him, that way he aint go mind going out his pocket for you.

SEX:
    Sex go go like 7 for me also. Personally It's not everything but the loving still have to be good to satisfy Sando's needs.

GOALS:
    The woman must have some type of ambition. I love a woman that can soothe my inteligence. Most of the time it is common intrests and goals that attract me more than anything else. And it don't matter who make more money. Love should matter, not the $

LOOKS:
    Well Sando from south, so he only accustomed to pretty looking women. (Don't mean if yuh from north yuh ugly) But I have been known to let looks slide.

Ah tink that is all fuh now.

ONE
    Sando