Thread: IslandMix LoveFest 2K3

Credits

IslandMix LoveFest 2K3

Oh mah goodness, wha de arse happen up in hey today? How much a post people puttin' up calling for an end to the war; mussa World War III start up in hey?!?

But really, is good to see people no much a people don't want no war. I for one de same way.

People, try not to ketch no horrors if someone try to make things personal. Dem things is childish and improper. Remember:

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." - I Corinthians 13:11

I like the elaboration given here:

1) SPEAKING - I spake as a child...
    Children...are only thinking of themselves. They are constantly trying to impress others - they have their pride and their mouth tries to speak for them....They even like to cuss because it makes them feel tougher and more grown up - now, where did they learn that one? - or just because they have no control over their anger and their mouth, etc.

There's no need to deal in personal things. We all come here to chill, have fun, meet, talk about important things, understand new things, hear each others thoughts and opinions, disagree and hear each other's point of view -- on a mature level, and even try to better our communities and lives thru each other. Let's just keep being about that.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    So where's this Lovefest!!! AT YUH HOUSE, I coming ovah later!! lol.... One of my favorite lines by the way, I Corinthians 13:11!!!!

Credits
    Mystic amen!

I am so disppointed on what I am reading in here today??? I thought this was a place were we come together and enjoy each other's company. I don't know about allyuh but IMIX is a place that I would come and relieve my stress

*cara shakes her head*

Credits

Re: IslandMix LoveFest 2K3

Originally posted by MysticReveller

There's no need to deal in personal things. We all come here to chill, have fun, meet, talk about important things, understand new things, hear each others thoughts and opinions, disagree and hear each other's point of view -- on a mature level, and even try to better our communities and lives thru each other. Let's just keep being about that.

And to add on to revellers post. We are adults, I've said before the sensitivities of ppl on Imix leaves much to be desired. Folks this is just ah tool to make the work day seem shorter. Don't take it so serious. Live life, someone said earlier that "if they talking about me that means I'm important to them" (SSS said it). I believe that. we are important to each other, but anit no (Real life) mother/daughter, or father/son poster on hey. So stop acting like it.