Thread: IslandMix Family... allyuh large...

Credits

IslandMix Family... allyuh large...

Writing a quick report on LabourDay... b4 I start work... caught a 7am flight and went straight to work from airport...

LABOUR DAY Weekend:
    ++++++++++++++++++

Oh lawd it was good!! The Parkway had pure people...People don't know but that was my first and I will be coming back for more! I didn't even take much pictures cuz I was trying to take in everything and enjoy myself @ the same time... but I will put up what I have when I get a chance... plus I have 1-2 kewl video shot just keep checking the homepage or gallery...

IslandMix Family
    ++++++++++++++++

I think this was the best part... meeting with so many different people from the site... Allyuh know that I can't hail everyone up but I want to say thanx for the support and it was a pleasure to meet everyone... here's a couple people that was really carrying on this weekend...

Ilandfnsty, BrownskinTrini, SSS, Dragon, Executive, SoundVibration, Natural Freaks, Bandit (firestarter), Djumbies (oh gosh allyuh mash up), Powder Possee... gosh too many...

STRYKA
    Your IslandMix.com Webmaster...

p.s. I really to say big respect to Back2Basics fuh really showing me around and tings and for his moms with the nice food and "special orange juice".

SSS
    Credits

RE: IslandMix Family... allyuh large...

STRYKA

The pleasure was all mine, and meeting other members as well. Big up to IIandfnsty, Brownskintrini, Socababy, all Sound Vibration crew, cardo (love he bad) my cousin Calipso and even Executive we real enjoy we self on the truck.

As we all know I ready for Miami.

Credits

Here's just some of the islandmix women that I had the pleasure to meet... wonder if allyuh know who is who... I won't call names...

and a single pic (90+ to come) to show the wildness and how DJUMBIES represented!! NY knows how to fete...
    STRYKA

http://www.islandmix.com/temp/family.jpg
    http://www.islandmix.com/temp/newyork.jpg

Your IslandMix.com Webmaster...

Credits

Well, I won't either, but I'll let you know that I'm the girl after the girl after Socababy from left to right directly in the middle with the white top.

God Bless!

Credits

STRYKA.....nuff luv and respect to you! I'm glad you had a nice time. It was so nice meeting you and remember when we was in the car and I tell you the battery die on the camera...well just tell me where to send you some of the pics that I took from when we went to RoofTop (Eden's Palace). Thanks for showing nuff love to DJumbies! You welcome to party with us anytime...Glad you had a safe flight home but sorry about u having to get back to work so fast. :-(

:-) babash_gyal

Credits

RE: How was de Rooftop las night???????

Credits

Thanks man for the shout out. I was good seeing you on my home grounds. I am glad that you had a good time, and want to come back. We go link up again when I come to Canada. I have to go work on D' website now.

StingE Jumbies

http://www.djumbies.com/Images/banner.gif

http://www.djumbies.com

CaLIPso

Blessings
    Hello family. Stryka much love going out to you. I hope everyone had fun. Love going out to the Islandmix females we lookin real sweet in the pic, My boyz SOUND VIBRATION love ya, Back to Basic, Toyna, Executive,SSS my cousin Love ya bad. Roads now lead to Miami. The Road Is OURS. Sak Pase

One Love