Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Islandmix band

  1. #1
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884

    Islandmix band

    i starting a band outta i mix i need a keyboardist, already have Wad E as me guitarist an SKJC as enginner..need a vocalist..i playing bass

  2. #2
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    I know how to play the saxophone

  3. #3
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    I know how to play the saxophone
    yes yes yes a lady that can blow good (SAx) is always an asset..not to mention ya looks is a plus

  4. #4
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    would u be ready in time for Miami

  5. #5
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    Quote Originally Posted by De Mangla
    yes yes yes a lady that can blow good (SAx) is always an asset..not to mention ya looks is a plus

    how did i know you were going to say that

    what kinda band are u trying to put together Mr. Mangla?

  6. #6
    Registered User vioutlaw is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    fl. in ah box off 95
    Posts
    881
    Credits
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    how did i know you were going to say that

    what kinda band are u trying to put together Mr. Mangla?
    with people like wemp in it,,it has to be a scratch band he putting together......

  7. #7
    ST.KITTS JAM CREW
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by De Mangla
    i starting a band outta i mix i need a keyboardist, already have Wad E as me guitarist an SKJC as enginner..need a vocalist..i playing bass
    u looking at a top vocalist here too

  8. #8
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by vioutlaw
    [/B]with people like wemp in it,,it has to be a scratch band he putting together......
    No scratch band mr outlaw this will be the baddest jamband u have ever seen..machel an xtatik will not be able to keep up

  9. #9
    Registered User vioutlaw is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    fl. in ah box off 95
    Posts
    881
    Credits
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by De Mangla
    No scratch band mr outlaw this will be the baddest jamband u have ever seen..machel an xtatik will not be able to keep up
    you so right they won't be able to keep up when you all running the fack down the road with ah crowd ah people wheelin some heineken bottle and guiness bottle afta aryu a$$

  10. #10
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    We goin ketch de bottle dem
    Quote Originally Posted by vioutlaw
    [/B]you so right they won't be able to keep up when you all running the fack down the road with ah crowd ah people wheelin some heineken bottle and guiness bottle afta aryu a$$

  11. #11
    ST.KITTS JAM CREW
    Guest
    this band could mash up session we gone do all kinda sounds


    form the V.I sounds
    to antigua
    to st.kitts
    to anguilla
    dominica
    st.vincent
    grenada
    barbados
    and trinidad now if xtatik could play all dem type of sounds well i gone say they bad nah rass but riight now we gone see who run tings pon de road

  12. #12
    Registered User vioutlaw is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    fl. in ah box off 95
    Posts
    881
    Credits
    384
    aight aight st kitts jam crew convince me,,,put me down for de drums,,i on de drums......

  13. #13
    ST.KITTS JAM CREW
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vioutlaw
    aight aight st kitts jam crew convince me,,,put me down for de drums,,i on de drums......
    iight de boss

  14. #14
    Retired Imixer JACHINYGAL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Look see
    Posts
    4,793
    Credits
    1,011,234
    Hey I wanted to be de drummer...oman drummer who's wicked...ent

  15. #15
    ST.KITTS JAM CREW
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    Hey I wanted to be de drummer...oman drummer who's wicked...ent
    well u could be on percussion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •