Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NASDAQ

Thread: Irony-SO DRAMATIC.

dev
    Credits

Irony-SO DRAMATIC.

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (CMC) Devon Atwell, a 53-year-old Barbadian used the 2007 Cricket World Cup hassle-free travel system to enter Guyana and for six years he lived in the country.

But on Friday, he was convicted for overstaying in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) country and fined GUY$40,000 (One Guyana dollar = US$0.01 cents) or six months in jail.

City Magistrate Fabayo Azore was told that Atwell, who pleaded guilty to the charge of overstaying, had encountered problems with his landlord who told the police that the Barbadian was living illegally in the country. He was arrested on June 4.

Court documents showed that Atwell arrived in Guyana in April 2007 during Cricket World Cup and was granted six months stay. His passport was not stamped, but instead he was given a wrist-band.

After the six months elapsed, Atwell remained in Guyana and married a Guyanese.

His conviction comes a few days after CARICOM transport ministers at their meeting in St Vincent and the Grenadines recommended the reintroduction of the CWC hassle-free travel model.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Credits
    LOL

thats funny

Credits
    Might have buck up with some good coochie in GT....once coochie involved common sense cannot always be applied.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!