Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: IOWA: BARACK or HILLARY

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    i totally DISAGREE. Bill Clintons presidency and that of George Bush were totally diff't. so i don't see how they all do "similar fukry"
    i agree, its all the same fackery.i want obama to win so that a black guy can do the same fackery. that will open the doors for other black folks to do fackery with the world in the future

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I WANT OBAMA to WIN because he is an AFRICAN AMERICAN who is MORE that WORTHY of becoming the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES as any CANDIDATE in the FIELD.

ENOUGH of the STATUS QUO....it is OUR TIME...it is OBAMA TIME.

To HELL with the FRIGGIN CLINTONS....bout CLINTON is the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.

Aryo DUMBASSES FELL for the OKIE DOKIE too. It is no WONDER aryo are of the BELIEVE that an AFRICAN AMERICAN cannot be PRESIDENT.

IMAGINE aryo is saying NOW is not the RIGHT TIME for an AFRICAN AMERICAN to be PRESIDENT.

With that KIND of NONSENSE MENTALITY, if leave up to U GUYS, an AFRICAN AMERICAN will NEVER EVER become the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.

OBAMA is the REAL DEAL....he is the TRUTH....IOWA is HIS, now it is on to NEW HAMPSHIRE.

When he WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE (notice I did not say IF HE WINS), HILLARY will be in DEEP trouble, because no way on this PLANET will she be the victor in S. CAROLINA.
    honestly, i hate to agree with you but when you right....you right.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    i totally DISAGREE. Bill Clintons presidency and that of George Bush were totally diff't. so i don't see how they all do "similar fukry"
    I bet you also believe Bush never did anything good for black people.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I bet you also believe Bush never did anything good for black people.
    What has he done for poor or middle class?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Stop your nonsense....maybe you can explain the voting procedures in Iowa, short of a Racket !

Hi D...How are you ?

What a racket in the markets still betting against the $ vs. CAD.
    Hey, I'm okay. How about you?

Markets are scary... I haven't had the time to focus as much as I'd like to, so I've been observing from the sidelines for the last several weeks. You've been short USD/CAD since 1.10 or thereabout, right? You lucky so and so... Well a correction started around the start of November, but I agree that it'll most likely head back down and crude over $100 a barrel will only add to that downward spiral.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Douce View Post

Markets are scary... I haven't had the time to focus as much as I'd like to, so I've been observing from the sidelines for the last several weeks. You've been short USD/CAD since 1.10 or thereabout, right? You lucky so and so... Well a correction started around the start of November, but I agree that it'll most likely head back down and crude over $100 a barrel will only add to that downward spiral.
    the dow will be back at 10,000 before we can even start to think of a rebound. icant wait till it gets back to 13,500 again....when it does......its PUTS PUTS PUTS all the way to the benz dealership

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    the dow will be back at 10,000 before we can even start to think of a rebound. icant wait till it gets back to 13,500 again....when it does......its PUTS PUTS PUTS all the way to the benz dealership
    hey ras, we were actually referring to the fx markets. i'm still fairly intimidated by the stock market... not that forex didn't give me palpitations more than a few times, eh.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Douce View Post

I wish i had the staying poswer to stay in that short...remember i have to sleep, lol....made a lot then of course the correction , for no reasons caught me out there, but i am still ahead...check your e-mail.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Well as promised Obama's Historical Victory speech in Iowa. Thank you Iowa!

LOL, don't worry, I saw it live last night...I was impress, also with Edwards'....then again, you know the line of business they are in, lol. selling Dreams, the truth is The President can only implement major laws to shake up the Federal sectors....will do little or nothing to the Real Power Players: The Private Business and Markets.

Hillary gave a BS speech last night...just say you loss this one and we will move on, just a lot of BS, then again, you know the Drill ( Selling Dreams )

Remeber what Nancy and Rangel told us ? ...yet they still sold us out by given Bush a Blank Check to fight the war.....

So I hope your Boy can win on a serious note....but he too will find out there is little he can do to shake up the " Strong Hold " by the Private Sector...that really Runs America.

Pebbles362436

LOL, don't worry, I saw it live last night...I was impress, also with Edwards'....then again, you know the line of business they are in, lol. selling Dreams, the truth is The President can only implement major laws to shake up the Federal sectors....will do little or nothing to the Real Power Players: The Private Business and Markets.

Hillary gave a BS speech last night...just say you loss this one and we will move on, just a lot of BS, then again, you know the Drill ( Selling Dreams )

Remeber what Nancy and Rangel told us ? ...yet they still sold us out by given Bush a Blank Check to fight the war.....

So I hope your Boy can win on a serious note....but he too will find out there is little he can do to shake up the " Strong Hold " by the Private Sector...that really Runs America.

LOL at he's in the business of "selling dreams". Now I finally know and understand why you are so scared to have Obama win because you are one of thoses who still think and WISH what happen last night was a dream vs. reality. But for obvious reasons some folks in the private sector are very nervous because they are going to get exposed soon and some that monopoly money is going to lose it's buying power in the White house.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    LOL at he's in the business of "selling dreams". Now I finally know and understand why you are so scared to have Obama win because you are one of thoses who still think and WISH what happen last night was a dream vs. reality. But for obvious reasons some folks in the private sector are very nervous because they are going to get exposed soon and some that monopoly money is going to lose it's buying power in the White house.
    No No, I am not scared if he wins, really !

Yes, if he beats Hillary, I will be on that Bandwagon and back the ticket...until then, may the best person win. Listen, I for one can't diss the Clintons', they have done a lot for Blacks in America...look at his inner cabinet members : Mike ESpy, Ron Brown, Jesse Brown,etc...no other President to date had more Blacks or minorities appointed to these positions....this speaks volume.

Re : Hillary, like i stated, she is fighting for the common person way before Bill came into the picture.

Re : Selling Dreams.... come on, you really think he can shake up the Establishment : Oil Industry, the Insurance Industry, etc ? .... it is but so much laws on the Federal level you can pass to give out jobs, then you have to address the Real Power Players, The Private Sectors.

Tell me how is his speech any different from what Nancy Pelosi or Charles rangel pre election speeches.... ?

They sold us out...or put another way, they found out that it is but so much they can shake up, or they have no power to change nothing !

At the end of the day they are all selling Dreams !

Credits

Yes, if he beats Hillary, I will be on that Bandwagon and back the ticket...until then, may the best person win. Listen, I for one can't diss the Clintons', they have done a lot for Blacks in America...look at his inner cabinet members : Mike ESpy, Ron Brown, Jesse Brown,etc...no other President to date had more Blacks or minorities appointed to these positions....this speaks volume.

Re : Hillary, like i stated, she is fighting for the common person way before Bill came into the picture.

Re : Selling Dreams.... come on, you really think he can shake up the Establishment : Oil Industry, the Insurance Industry, etc ? .... it is but so much laws on the Federal level you can pass to give out jobs, then you have to address the Real Power Players, The Private Sectors.

Tell me how is his speech any different from what Nancy Pelosi or Charles rangel pre election speeches.... ?

They sold us out...or put another way, they found out that it is but so much they can shake up, or they have no power to change nothing !

A DEM in the W?HITE HOUSE and DEMS CONTROLLING the CONGRESS will SHAKE things UP.

Because BILL CLINTON had some BLACKS in his ADMINISTRATION AFRICAN AMERICANS should VOTE for HILLARY over OBAMA?

Mannn, that is a SLAVE MENTALITY right there.

To HELL with BILL and HILLARY.

OBAMA is the BETTER CANDIDATE for AMERICA, especially AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    A DEM in the W?HITE HOUSE and DEMS CONTROLLING the CONGRESS will SHAKE things UP.

Because BILL CLINTON had some BLACKS in his ADMINISTRATION AFRICAN AMERICANS should VOTE for HILLARY over OBAMA?

Mannn, that is a SLAVE MENTALITY right there.

To HELL with BILL and HILLARY.

OBAMA is the BETTER CANDIDATE for AMERICA, especially AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Dude, you are carrying on very ignorant now !

" Because BILL CLINTON had some BLACKS in his ADMINISTRATION AFRICAN AMERICANS should VOTE for HILLARY over OBAMA?"

That comment was for the numerous ppl who forgot what the Clintons' have Done for Black Americans and put them in a positions of Power when no other Presidents had the foresight to see that Blacks were capable of running the show....Another Cabinet member Dr Clifton R Wharton Jr., my former CEO , he was the first Black CEO of a Fortune 500 company in America...Bill also placed him in his cabinet to a positions of Power, influence, and Clout : As Deputy Secretary of State. I can go on and on...again, maybe not for you and folks you lack knowing their history, but this speaks volume to elect all these minorities to the Nation's Highest Policy- Making Body......

hence we can't discount that deed, Bill did not turn his back on us, therefore no reason to diss him, Bill didn't have to do that !

Re : Hillary, dude you are getting way too caught up in this BS, wanting Obama to win, because he's just as qualified as any other candidate is understandable and one thing.

Shaking up the Establishment is another, two mutually exclusive events !

I would suggest you stop tripping and stick to the first one !

Credits
    [SIZE="3"]
    Dude, you are carrying on very ignorant now !
    What might be IGNORANT to U, is an EYE OPENER for OTHERS.

I SUGGEST you start OPENING your EYES.

That comment was for the numerous ppl who forgot what the Clintons' have Done for Black Americans and put them in a positions of Power when no other Presidents had the foresight to see that Blacks were capable of running the show....Another Cabinet member Dr Clifton R Wharton Jr., my former CEO , he was the first Black CEO of a Fortune 500 company in America...Bill also placed him in his cabinet to a positions of Power, influence, and Clout : As Deputy Secretary of State. I can go on and on...again, maybe not for you and folks you lack knowing their history, but this speaks volume to elect all these minorities to the Nation's Highest Policy- Making Body......
    MANNNN, PUHLEASEEEEEE.

Clinton KNEW that the BLACK COMMUNITY was EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to him becoming PRESIDENT and he REWARDED the community by APPOINTING the individuals mentioned to his CABINET.

PLAIN and SIMPLE.

The TRUE TEST of CLINTON'S COMMITMENT to the BLACK COMMUNITY, or COMMITMENT to those he HIRED, came when the REPUBLICANS put PRESSURE on CLINTON to get rid of MIKE ESPY as SECRETARY of AGRICULTURE. He did not STAND UP for MIKE. Mike had to RESIGN. Later on he was ACQUITTED of all the CHARGES against him in the TYSON FOODS scandal.

The TRUE TEST came when the REPUBLICANS MERCILESSLY ATTACKED CLINTON'S NOMINATION of LANI GUINIER to the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT. He did NOTHING about it.

Wait, he did do something about, he WITHDREW her NOMINATION without a FIGHT.

The TRUE TEST came when the REPUBLICANS CALLED for the RESIGNATION of the SURGEON GENERAL, JOCELYN ELDERS.

Bill CLINTON caved in to the REPUBLICANS. He asked for her RESIGNATION.

And if RON BROWN did not LOSE his LIFE, CLINTON would have CAVED in from PRESSURE coming from the REPUBLICANS to get rid of him too.

Well, let us not TALK about the DEBACLE that is the RWANDA GENOCIDE.

It HAPPENED on CLINTON'S WATCH.

And he was INFORMED that this was going to take place and he and the WORLD did NOTHING to STOP it.

Clinton even told BARACK OBAMA that he should NOT run for the PRESIDENCY because it is not "HIS TIME."

Oh yeah, it's HILLARY'S time.

Yes, I will give him CREDIT for taking the JUST position of naming African Americans to his CABINET.

This was wayyy OVER DUE....someone had to do it....it turns to be him and he should be given CREDIT for that.

However, that is no EXCUSE for ARYO to go around and calling the man the first "BLACK PRESIDENT."

The FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT my ASS.

hence we can't discount that deed, Bill did not turn his back on us, therefore no reason to diss him, Bill didn't have to do that !
    Why he DIDN'T have to do it?

Did BLACKS VOTE for him OVERWHELMINGLY.....shouldn't our COMMUNITY be REWARDED/COMPENSATED.... or do you BELIEVE that we should have been taken for GRANTED?

Bill Clinton NEEDED the VOICE and SUPPORT of the AFRICAN AMERICAN community, especially in the first two years of his PRESIDENCY......uhm...in fact THROUGHOUT his PRESIDENCY.

Minorities were the ones who TRULY stood strong for CLINTON when he was UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE from the REPUBLICANS and WHITE MALES.

The DEMS lost the HOUSE and the SENATE under CLINTON'S WATCH.

Right there was a SIGN that he was going to NEED the STRONG SUPPORT of the BLACK COMMUNITY and we gave it to him.

But when we NEEDED him the MOST, he FAILED us.

Re : Hillary, dude you are getting way too caught up in this BS, wanting Obama to win, because he's just as qualified as any other candidate is understandable and one thing.
    What BULLSHIT?

The BULLSHIT of I BELIEVING that OBAMA is a BETTER CANDIDATE than HILLARY to be the PRESIDENT?

The BULLSHIT that I BELIEVE that OBAMA is the RIGHT CANDIDATE to UNITE AMERICA?

The BULLSHIT that I BELIEVE that OBAMA will do more than HILLARY to make sure that the less privileged get an OPPORTUNITY to ACHIEVE the AMERICAN dream?

The BULLSHIT that I BELIEVE that OBAMA will do more than HILLARY for the over 40 MILLION AMERICANS who do not have MEDICAL COVERAGE?

The BULLSHIT that I believe that OBAMA will be the BETTER CANDIDATE to make AMERICA less HATED around the GLOBE?

You know what, I will STICK to my BULLSHIT....thank u VERY MUCH.

Shaking up the Establishment is another, two mutually exclusive events !
    Oh YES, he will DEFINITELY SHAKEUP the ESTABLISHMENT. You can count on that if he EVER becomes the PRESIDENT.

I would suggest you stop tripping and stick to the first one !
    Nah! I will STICK to all the BULLSHIT that I BELIEVE ....THANK U very MUCH.
    Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 01-05-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Pebbles362436

Yes, if he beats Hillary, I will be on that Bandwagon and back the ticket...until then, may the best person win
    . Listen, I for one can't diss the Clintons', they have done a lot for Blacks in America...look at his inner cabinet members : Mike ESpy, Ron Brown, Jesse Brown,etc...no other President to date had more Blacks or minorities appointed to these positions....this speaks volume.

Okay cool and cheers on that note. May the best man win. You and VP both are very passionate and raise some valid points. But to each his/her own. Everyone is going to do what they think is best. Link me on myspace when you decide to get on the Obama bus. VP saving a seat for you.lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast