Thread: Interracial Marriages= With Children.

Links30

Talking Interracial Marriages= With Children.

So let’s hear about it.

Some may say what race has to do with who you love or does it even matter.

But what i really want this thread to concentrate on the children that has a Caucasian mother n a Black father or vice versa.

What does be so puzzling for me is how the children learn history, meaning, how do they learn black history n white history and how would they feel after watching the movie, shocks ah forgot the name but here's a quote.

“What’s your name boy" K unta, k unta Kentai

Right, after watching a movie such as that, would their perception of their mother or father who is Caucasian change? Or would it be towards the race that oppressed the other thus taking side in terms of identity of who they choose to be. Make sense?

Its a long shot but i think the name of the movie is Amastard the original.

sharkie
    well "white" does not equate to "slave owner." so i doh think dey should watch the caucasian parent bad eye. also, even if they could trace their roots and see that they were slave owners, what does that have to do with the present parent? daiz not their fault, nothing they could do about it either.
    Last edited by sharkie; 08-11-2006 at 01:02 AM.

Taj
    Credits
    Hmmm interesting I'mnot so I cant say but providing they are a normal fam they can't help but love their mom....they may just have t o compartmentalize to deal with it

ie those were bad representations of my mother's race
    They do not represent her
    that was in the past

I really dont know but I'm sure tomorrow I few Imixers may have more to contribute
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    well "white" does not equate to "slave owner." so i doh think dey should watch the caucasian parent bad eye. also, even if they could trace their roots and see that they were slave owners, what does that have to do with the present parent? daiz not their fault, nothing they could do about it either.
    K, how bout the children are in an all black ommunity but has white features, or an all white community but has black features. You think they would have a normal childhood growing up? because yuh know kids can be so cruel.

Credits
    when the revolution comes you know who has to run first

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    Typical white denial your people are still imperialist colonisers but now they're not colonising.

They're spreading democracy

Bago I'm disappointed with you!
    It seems like your promoting(black-white) interracial realationships.

btw do you like to lime at store bay/pigeion point ?

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    ^^^ not this guy again.

*Leaves post*
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"