Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Insidious come here for a sec, got a question....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    ALOT of Cali women are pretty and in shape, lacefront, bald, etc..lol.
    ummmm, as with the east coast as well...u said there were none on the west coast...thats no true homie

Credits
    nope, the east coast, especially NYC carries most of the weight in this area.
    They are everywhere. IDK why you think you are a demographic authority on people. Your views are massively skewed and your experience is pretty limited as well. You need to stop doing this shit.
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

"Now doesn't it make you feel better?
    The pigs have won tonight.
    Now they can all sleep soundly,
    and everything is all right."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    They are everywhere. IDK why you think you are a demographic authority on people. Your views are massively skewed and your experience is pretty limited as well. You need to stop doing this shit.
    its funny cause i think it was LR who made a thread about lacefronts, and i saw nothing wrong with them until i went to LA.. ...lawd, them chics thought they were cute as hell

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Now hol up. I just wanted to know, cause I remember when I came across dudes visiting from Detroit or NYC, the general consensus was like "OMG MAN THIS PLACE HAS SOME AMAZING LOOKIN WOMEN, I'M COMING BACK HERE!". I guess they mistakely think its Caribana year round.

But true say I've been all over N.America, and I have to say unabiasedly speaking on average Tdot has better lookin women that any other major city (but Montreal have the best women with great attitudes!)

The way they talked of women here made me wonder: "Is it that bad with the ladies where they are, or dem have no game, or are they well travelled enough"?

They talk of women when visiting the T-dot like the way I talk of Brazilian women compared to GTA,lol.
    Alot of those women come in from other parts of Canada also, especially during the summer. Either way I'll say they're mostly nice to look at but born and/or raised Tdot females are coocoo...lol.

Detroit guys say they cross the border for the white girls. Plenty of pretty black women in Detroit already for when they go back. White girls in the 'D' are not pretty.

NY dudes seem to go crazy over everything not from NY. It's like taking a dog from a developing country and putting him in America and Canada where dogs are spoiled and treated like human beings..lol.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    I totally disagree with you. I don't need to stop doing anything. I never claimed to be authority on anything. I did say it's all based on my personal experience when I visited(extensively and frequently) and lived in some of these places. I'm not going to talk what I have not experienced. We can agree to disagree, even though I'd bet the farm your experience is way more limited than mine and you're posting from emotion.
    DerMonger likes this.

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Lol lol

Credits
    We can agree to disagree, even though I'd bet the farm your experience is way more limited than mine and you're posting from emotion.
    You'd lose and I am not being emotional, you consistently make limited commentary about Toronto/Canada. It's stupid.

Credits
    this Canadian girl back in 06 told me and my boy all we gotta do at Caribana is buy some fake jewelry and stand outside our car with NY plates and its instant pvssy lmaoo
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

DSP
    Credits
    lol point proven

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    this Canadian girl back in 06 told me and my boy all we gotta do at Caribana is buy some fake jewelry and stand outside our car with NY plates and its instant pvssy lmaoo
    Lol. What a crock of crap. The allure of being a Yank is so overrated. No one lives in a barrio earning pesos and hoping for someone to start throwing greenbacks. Probably referring to that hoodrat ridden Yonge street scene they overpolice that time of year.

You can go anywhere and get instant pvssy. No guarantees she'll be a dime and more likely some wild buffalo if "riding on 22s" is all it takes.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Lol. What a crock of crap. The allure of being a Yank is so overrated. No one lives in a barrio earning pesos and hoping for someone to start throwing greenbacks. Probably referring to that hoodrat ridden Yonge street scene they overpolice that time of year.

You can go anywhere and get instant pvssy. No guarantees she'll be a dime and more likely some wild buffalo if "riding on 22s" is all it takes.
    I've heard this from numerous sources on numerous occasions, and now HB is saying the same thing.

There has to be some validity to it.

Credits
    lol point proven
    No as someone who is actually from there and can, I chose to tell you to stop generalizing about the place and saying stupid things like all the chicks in Toronto are psychotic and on medication. That is just a stupid statement, that is why I said stop using your limited exposure and the people you draw to you as a general rule of thumb for the entire place.

You are the one drawing emotionally unstable medicated women to you but I am the emotional one. Mmmkay.

DSP
    Credits
    lol

Credits

Hey, i am just repeating what she told me... I used to hear the same thing like back in the early to mid 90s from older dudes that used to go
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    fukk you DSP....you stay strying to diss nyc females...makes me wonder how much rejection you received in your lifetime
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast