Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Insidious come here for a sec, got a question....

  1. #1
    Registered User DerMonger is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The big popcorn
    Posts
    4,153
    Credits
    41,746,414

    Insidious come here for a sec, got a question....

    What's got you so high on the 416/647/289 ladies?
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

  2. #2
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    What's got you so high on the 416/647/289 ladies?

    1)Diversity...2)The Canadian girl accent, and personality. 3)They LOVE a New York dude...and, they adamantly profess their love for NY dude. They say Canadian dudes are corny in comparison. I've never been to caribana, but they tell me that T.O. ch!cks are only on a hunt for NY dued during that weekend. I don't know, maybe saying they going down to NYc for the weekend impresses their peers...or makes them look like they doing it Big. *shrug*


    Oh, btw....I like to chill in UNION station during the rush hour. From every angle & corner there is something to look at.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  3. #3
    Registered User DerMonger is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The big popcorn
    Posts
    4,153
    Credits
    41,746,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    1)Diversity...2)The Canadian girl accent, and personality. 3)They LOVE a New York dude...and, they adamantly profess their love for NY dude. They say Canadian dudes are corny in comparison. I've never been to caribana, but they tell me that T.O. ch!cks are only on a hunt for NY dued during that weekend. I don't know, maybe saying they going down to NYc for the weekend impresses their peers...or makes them look like they doing it Big. *shrug*


    Oh, btw....I like to chill in UNION station during the rush hour. From every angle & corner there is something to look at.
    1) Now I once read a UN report that T.O. was the most multicultural city in the world. You see a lot of everybody in T.O. That being said, doesn't NYC (about 4 times the population have a lot diversity, especially in women too?

    2) Hmmm wonder what stands out about their personas? My bro moved to ATL, he says Pardon, pardon me to people and just from his accent black people there are like: "Wow you are so well spoken, you speak so proper!" lol.

    3) More power to ya! I ran across some dudes from Detroit that came for Caribana and they were howling: "Yawl have some exotic lookin women in T.O!" (personally I wanted to tell them if you think T.O is a hot mecca then you guys need to travel more,lol). I guess if they dig ya and being a New Yorker opens the door faster then more power to ya!
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    1)Diversity...2)The Canadian girl accent, and personality. 3)They LOVE a New York dude...and, they adamantly profess their love for NY dude. They say Canadian dudes are corny in comparison. I've never been to caribana, but they tell me that T.O. ch!cks are only on a hunt for NY dued during that weekend. I don't know, maybe saying they going down to NYc for the weekend impresses their peers...or makes them look like they doing it Big. *shrug*


    Oh, btw....I like to chill in UNION station during the rush hour. From every angle & corner there is something to look at.
    This Canadian girl told me Canada dudes lie to girls at Carabana about being from NYC.

    Lol

    Canadian girls are nice, but they got their fair share of stush brats.

  5. #5
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    1) Now I once read a UN report that T.O. was the most multicultural city in the world. You see a lot of everybody in T.O. That being said, doesn't NYC (about 4 times the population have a lot diversity, especially in women too?

    2) Hmmm wonder what stands out about their personas? My bro moved to ATL, he says Pardon, pardon me to people and just from his accent black people there are like: "Wow you are so well spoken, you speak so proper!" lol.

    3) More power to ya! I ran across some dudes from Detroit that came for Caribana and they were howling: "Yawl have some exotic lookin women in T.O!" (personally I wanted to tell them if you think T.O is a hot mecca then you guys need to travel more,lol). I guess if they dig ya and being a New Yorker opens the door faster then more power to ya!
    I would say Toronto is more integrated. Thus, multiculturalism more ubiquitous. I wouldn't say it's more diverse.

  6. #6
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    If girls in T.O. have a soft spot for NYC dudes they must be cornier than I thought.

  7. #7
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    NY swagg is ...but iono if it can beat southern hospitality ...now a NY meego with some manners?? weeeeeeeeeeeeey

  8. #8
    Registered User DerMonger is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The big popcorn
    Posts
    4,153
    Credits
    41,746,414
    Dayum how bad is it in the NYC?
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

  9. #9
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Dayum how bad is it in the NYC?
    lol GTA is not that much better

    yeah NY(BK/BX) has alot of unattractive females with pretty girl attitude

    TO has alot of nice looking women but a large percentage of them come off as psycho or crazy. I think it's the pollution and stress mixed with the ultra feminist pro homosexual/metrosexual culture of the city.

    A large number of them take some type of stress/depression type of medication. It's easier to hide their issues from someone not familiar(out of town). I know so many guys there who import/involved with S/Os from Manitoba, Alberta, or Ottawa, Montreal, even as far as NS. It's not the GTA of the 90s or early 2000s. I wouldnt recommend there or NYC. Any other region or province is kool. Just my personal observation though. I'm sure everybody's experience is different.



    LOL@ Opti and his 'somebody told me' basement expertise
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

    Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina





    --oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

    --I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

  10. #10
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    yeah NY(BK/BX) has alot of unattractive females with pretty girl attitude
    They are everywhere

  11. #11
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    They are everywhere
    nope, the east coast, especially NYC carries most of the weight in this area.

    Midwest and westcoast are the total opposite. Large number of attractive females who are modest according to their appearance.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

    Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina





    --oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

    --I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

  12. #12
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Ever been to Cali? Home of the lace fronts ...ummm yea, plenty of those... and bak to Colo...i have a feeling that he is like alot of my "grown" black male friends...they tend to like whatever likes them cause what they like is not in their grasp...ijs

  13. #13
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Ever been to Cali? Home of the lace fronts ...ummm yea, plenty of those... and bak to Colo...i have a feeling that he is like alot of my "grown" black male friends...they tend to like whatever likes them cause what they like is not in their grasp...ijs
    ALOT of Cali women are pretty and in shape, lacefront, bald, etc..lol.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

    Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina





    --oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

    --I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

  14. #14
    Registered User DerMonger is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The big popcorn
    Posts
    4,153
    Credits
    41,746,414
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    lol GTA is not that much better

    yeah NY(BK/BX) has alot of unattractive females with pretty girl attitude
    Now hol up. I just wanted to know, cause I remember when I came across dudes visiting from Detroit or NYC, the general consensus was like "OMG MAN THIS PLACE HAS SOME AMAZING LOOKIN WOMEN, I'M COMING BACK HERE!". I guess they mistakely think its Caribana year round.

    But true say I've been all over N.America, and I have to say unabiasedly speaking on average Tdot has better lookin women that any other major city (but Montreal have the best women with great attitudes!)

    The way they talked of women here made me wonder: "Is it that bad with the ladies where they are, or dem have no game, or are they well travelled enough"?

    They talk of women when visiting the T-dot like the way I talk of Brazilian women compared to GTA,lol.
    DSP likes this.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

  15. #15
    █♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥█ TweetaFineeta's Avatar TweetaFineeta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bout Yah
    Posts
    1,423
    Credits
    1,046,799
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    lol GTA is not that much better

    yeah NY(BK/BX) has alot of unattractive females with pretty girl attitude

    TO has alot of nice looking women but a large percentage of them come off as psycho or crazy. I think it's the pollution and stress mixed with the ultra feminist pro homosexual/metrosexual culture of the city.

    A large number of them take some type of stress/depression type of medication. It's easier to hide their issues from someone not familiar(out of town). I know so many guys there who import/involved with S/Os from Manitoba, Alberta, or Ottawa, Montreal, even as far as NS. It's not the GTA of the 90s or early 2000s. I wouldnt recommend there or NYC. Any other region or province is kool. Just my personal observation though. I'm sure everybody's experience is different.
    What are you talking about? I wish people would learn to stop using their limited experience, or the type of people they attract to themselves to generalize. This is the same retarded stuff people do about Africa that you have an issue with.

    IDK why your posts about Canadian people are so discombobulated.
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

    "Now doesn't it make you feel better?
    The pigs have won tonight.
    Now they can all sleep soundly,
    and everything is all right."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •