Thread: Incest with 4 daughters; Rio Claro man charged

Credits

RE: Check your Inbox!!!

Credits

Incest with 4 daughters; Rio Claro man charged

lord, give me strength...

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news9.html

By MICHELLE DOODHAI

A man from Brothers Road, Rio Claro is expected to be charged with eight counts of incest with his four daughters, one of whom is pregnant, when he appears in court tomorrow.

Rio Claro Police said the 38-year-old labourer was remanded into custody last Thursday when he appeared before Magistrate Lucina Cardenas-Ragoonan.

He was arrested and charged by PC Wayne Doodhai with having sexual relations with his 15-year-old daughter.
    When he reappears in court tomorrow, he also is expected to be charged with incest with his three other daughters, aged five to 15, over the period January to July.

Police said he is to be charged with having sexual relations with his 15 and 10-year-old daughters, and sexually molesting his five-year-old daughter.

Investigators said yesterday the 15-year-old girl is three months' pregnant.

The children's mother was alerted to what was happening a few weeks ago when she noticed her 15-year-old daughter had been sick for sometime.

She took the girl to a doctor, who confirmed she was three months' pregnant. When questioned by her mother, the teenager said her father had been forcing her to have sex with him.

A report was made to the Rio Claro police and investigations revealed the man also had been having sex with his 12 and 10-year-old daughters and was also molesting the five-year-old.

Medical examinations confirmed the three older girls had been sexually active.

The man was held last Wednesday at Brothers Road by officers of the Rio Claro Police Station. One charge of having sexual relations with the 12-year-old was laid.

He also was charged by Doodhai with the possession of five grammes of marijuana which was discovered on his person.

When he appeared in court last week, he was not called upon to plead on the incest charge, as it was indictable, but pleaded guilty to the possession of marijuana.

He was remanded into custody to tomorrow, when he will be sentenced for the marijuana possession.

After his court appearance, Doodhai and WPC Janelle Fonrose will then charge him with the other eight counts of incest.

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

RE: Incest with 4 daughters; Rio Claro man charged

A gyal we feelin' fete vibes in de next post, why yuh come to upset me?

These bloody people friggin sick.

Blessings!!!

Credits

Now dat is pure nastiness. x( :-( :o

Credits

i know, i am a vibes-killer! i thought of that after i posted it. i am so sorry guys, but i couldn't help it. :-( actually i couldn't believe he got his own daughter pregnant and the thought of it disgusted me!

please resume to normal fete mode:

de ting start, de ting start, de ting start, it start!!!!!!!
    we ready nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"