Thread: IMUS IS SUSPENDED...for racial remark

IMUS IS SUSPENDED...for racial remark

what A Fvking Joke...imus Is Suspended..for 2 Weeks.......he And His Boss Probably HaD A Talk.... And It Went A Little Something Like This..... I Will Have To Suspend You For 2 Weeks.. So That The Blacks Could Quiet Down A Bit.....i Can Hear The Two White Crackers Now.....what A Slapped In The Face Of Blacks....they Think Blacks (we) Are Really Stupid Or What..wtf..........
    COMING TO A TV CHANNEL NEAR YOU..
    [img]http://www.blackmediascoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Screen-shot-2011-04-13-at-8.53.23-AM.png[/img]

Mind telling us what the "racist remark" was?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Mind telling us what the "racist remark" was?
    not us...just you..... doh expeck ppl tuh cater tuh ya if yuh livin under a rock

According to firstcoastnews.com: "After a career of cranky insults, radio star Don Imus was fighting for his job Monday following one joke that by his own admission went 'way too far.'

Two of the nation's biggest media companies -- CBS Corp. and NBC Universal -- will ultimately decide the fate of Imus' daily program after he referred last week to members of the Rutgers women's basketball team as 'nappy-headed hos.'"

The Official Word From CBS
    This evening, CBS issued this statement: "Due to the events of the past week, CBS Radio will suspend Don Imus and the broadcast of his show for a period of two weeks, effective Monday, April 16. The program will continue to broadcast this week due to WFANs previously scheduled on-air charity fundraiser on Thursday, April 12 and Friday, April 13."

Quote Originally Posted by street129 View Post
    what A Fvking Joke...imus Is Suspended..for 2 Weeks.......he And His Boss Probably HaD A Talk.... And It Went A Little Something Like This..... I Will Have To Suspend You For 2 Weeks.. So That The Blacks Could Quiet Down A Bit.....i Can Hear The Two White Crackers Now.....what A Slapped In The Face Of Blacks....they Think Blacks (we) Are Really Stupid Or What..wtf..........
    I guess it's OK for you to call them crackers.

I'm not defending them in the least, I just find the irony ummm, interesting.

I don't fin anything funny in that, Bout nappy head hos, our Queens give life to this earth and for him to say something like that, it is total unconscious thinking which also shows he has unconscious racist thoughts. Period.

It is time that these old bags from the pass be silenced, because it is these very same ppl that continues to promote ignorance to the younger generation when in fact the young are the innocent.

21st century now man, we no longer need people like that around, but of course sharpton may do what he does best, run his mouth till he get "justice" since this incident involved his daughter who is also a Rutgers student.

But lets see what else happens once the 2 weeks are up, if he still remains, it just shows that this country is truly not ready for equality of all beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist View Post
    not us...just you..... doh expeck ppl tuh cater tuh ya if yuh livin under a rock
    Dreads, yuh cyar make thread and just assume that people know wha yuh talking bout. Cater fuh de people like me...who living under a rock...who only just found out what win Road March and that Prophet Benjamin is ah Trini.

Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    According to firstcoastnews.com: "After a career of cranky insults, radio star Don Imus was fighting for his job Monday following one joke that by his own admission went 'way too far.'

Two of the nation's biggest media companies -- CBS Corp. and NBC Universal -- will ultimately decide the fate of Imus' daily program after he referred last week to members of the Rutgers women's basketball team as 'nappy-headed hos.'"

The Official Word From CBS
    This evening, CBS issued this statement: "Due to the events of the past week, CBS Radio will suspend Don Imus and the broadcast of his show for a period of two weeks, effective Monday, April 16. The program will continue to broadcast this week due to WFANs previously scheduled on-air charity fundraiser on Thursday, April 12 and Friday, April 13."
    Ooooh so that's what that "Nappy Hoes" thread was about! I saw the youtube link and thought it was a new dance or something. lol Ah feeling kinna schupid.

Dreads, yuh cyar make thread and just assume that people know wha yuh talking bout. Cater fuh de people like me...who living under a rock...who only just found out what win Road March and that Prophet Benjamin is ah Trini.

ooooooh lord u in a state

Ooooh so that's what that "Nappy Hoes" thread was about! I saw the youtube link and thought it was a new dance or something. lol Ah feeling kinna schupid.
    sigh
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

lord mi beg yuh put two hand pan dis chile

sounds like paid vacation to me

[QUOTE=Toppa_Toppa;2474885]Dreads, yuh cyar make thread and just assume that people know wha yuh talking bout. Cater fuh de people like me...who living under a rock...who only just found out what win Road March and that Prophet Benjamin is ah Trini.[/QUOTE]

PTM