Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57

Thread: Immigration crack down in M.D area.

  1. #1
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,178,020

    Immigration crack down in M.D area.

    The immigration has crack down in maryland like chicken hawk grabbing chicks, man i deh on meh job today and all of ah sudden all ah hear was police helicopter swooping down and ICE police surround the building man every door had bout 3-4 police guarding fuh if ppl try to run weh lol, one african like he taught he was running on a safari marathon man take off running like it was the olympics - but dem grab em up soon as he reach to the door lol, dem spanish eh know what hit dem yuh know nuff ah dem cyah speak english so poor dem, man all kinda car left on the job parking lot, man left mercedes benz and all kinda ride when the immigration take them down dis morning, ah felt sorry for some ah dem doh.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  2. #2
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    and where in Md was this?

  3. #3
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Thats good

  4. #4
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman View Post
    Thats good


    really?


  5. #5
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    really?
    Yeah,if you illegal buss-to-fuckout

  6. #6
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman View Post
    Yeah,if you illegal buss-to-fuckout
    thats silly!
    attaining Legal status takes time, the USA gives you that chance to become legal; it takes time and money. So people have to work.

  7. #7
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    thats silly!
    attaining Legal status takes time, the USA gives you that chance to become legal; it takes time and money. So people have to work.
    Why are you illegal in the first place?

  8. #8
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman View Post
    Why are you illegal in the first place?
    would it matter if i was at some point?


    are they taking your job/s?

    whats your beef with them?

  9. #9
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    would it matter if i was at some point?


    are they taking your job/s?

    whats your beef with them?
    I dont have any beef with illegal immigrants,most of them wont even be able to get the kinna jobs that I will be able to get.The fact is that they are illegal so if the government buss down on them they should have no complaints

  10. #10
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman View Post
    Why are you illegal in the first place?
    YUH SPYING FUH HOMELAND SECURITY??..

  11. #11
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    YUH SPYING FUH HOMELAND SECURITY??..

  12. #12
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman View Post
    I dont have any beef with illegal immigrants,most of them wont even be able to get the kinna jobs that I will be able to get.The fact is that they are illegal so if the government buss down on them they should have no complaints
    yeah that also breaks up families that have been here forever illegally.

  13. #13
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    yeah that also breaks up families that have been here forever illegally.
    They could go back as a family

  14. #14
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman View Post
    They could go back as a family
    now you being ignorant...
    i think you have a bigger bone to pick with the illegals.

    I have no issues with them, i was an illegal for the first 10 mins on my arrival here...until they verified my docos... but have friends who are, and who continue to do better than many who were born here, yeah if they catch the they might go back but they have families here, kids born here etc.

  15. #15
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    now you being ignorant...
    i think you have a bigger bone to pick with the illegals.

    I have no issues with them, i was an illegal for the first 10 mins on my arrival here...until they verified my docos... but have friends who are, and who continue to do better than many who were born here, yeah if they catch the they might go back but they have families here, kids born here etc.
    I think illegals should be deported

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •