Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To the IMIX SWIRLERS what would you do...

Credits

DR Laura schlessinger - the IMIX SWIRLERS what would you do...

..if you were in the shoes of the woman caller. Forget shlessinger cuz she outed herself as anti-black but what about your kindred spirit woman who probably was proclaiming "Swirl to the World" like some of you here on imix. Now is a few years down the road and she hearing black jokes all around in the fella's family and is no big deal with them...she basically is now invisible. What would you do Swirlers?'

Dr. Laura apologizes for using N-word - CNN.com
    Last edited by dedetriniking; 08-13-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Credits
    Who this directed to? Richard, VincyEmpress, T.C. and the rest of the crossover crew?

Credits
    Man i just played the clip again and Dr Laura really sounds like she has a bug up her arse about black people. Doesn't she?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Who this directed to? Richard, VincyEmpress, T.C. and the rest of the crossover crew?
    Yeah is ah whole cadre of oman on imix who proclaiming swirl to the world and ready to foop every white man on the planet. The chicken has come home to roost for this woman and it sounds like she is in a bad place right now. BTW Phuck Laura Shlessinger!! I wonder if she would see it the same way if non-jewish people refers to jews as kikes eventhough some jews refer to themselves that way.

Dr. Laura apologizes for using N-word - CNN.com

Credits

Credits
    if i were with a white man i would make sure he understands the impact of words and what he is never to say... i would make sure i also dont use the N word myself.. so there's no "its okay for me and not for you" and i wouldnt use words like rednecks or crackers to describe white people either..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    if i were with a white man i would make sure he understands the impact of words and what he is never to say... i would make sure i also dont use the N word myself.. so there's no "its okay for me and not for you" and i wouldnt use words like rednecks or crackers to describe white people either..
    LR did you listen to that woman...i'm pretty sure she doesn't use the word. The woman doesn't even have "black affectations" in her speech. The problem is she is surrounded by white people and they feel its ok to say anti black things around her...and she feels like her husband is allowing it to happen. So basically they don't see her as black and clearly it is bothering her.

Actually two issues here because now Dr Laura is getting some heat for the cavalier way it which she three around the N word. With she ugly monkey face self.
    Last edited by dedetriniking; 08-13-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Taj
    Credits
    is like instead of giving advice she went on on a tirade about the whole why cant white ppl use the n word too and not be considered racists. If black ppl can use it to each other, everybody should be able to use it.

However I fail to see why a non racist white person needs to say the word unless they reporting what someone said verbatim or they mess up while singing to words to a rap song.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    I eh even upset. Black people look for that.

Credits
    I always say deep down inside I feel every single white person wants to say/scream that word out loud............Dr.Laura just got her chance!
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Man i just played the clip again and Dr Laura really sounds like she has a bug up her arse about black people. Doesn't she?
    Dr Laura is a Straight-Up Angry White Nationalist...........

........when the time is right she will use her radio program to mobilize Angry White Mobs to launch attacks on Black people all over the U.S.A.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    I eh even upset. Black people look for that.
    When Black People look to Lame Ass CracKKKerZ for Advice, Direction and Leadership..........

.......That's what they will get during this period of multiplying White Crisis

Credits
    De comedy version.

Please look @ both videos to get de full gist of de matter.

Credits
    If I was in Jade's shoes I would talk to my husband and if he eh tell his people anything then I will let them know.

I eh calling no kissmerass radio personality for no advice

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    If I was in Jade's shoes I would talk to my husband and if he eh tell his people anything then I will let them know.

I eh calling no kissmerass radio personality for no advice
    Yeah but Nica you have to get a sense of how alone this woman feels...she has probably moved lock stock and barrel into her husband's world and can't find a sympathetic ear there so she wanted to talk to somebody....anybody about it. Unfortunately she choose that ugly old hag monkey face jew racist known as Dr Laura.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast