Thread: Imix Ppl Helpp!!!

Credits

Angry Imix Ppl Helpp!!!

Now that I gave the thiefs....my 3-day notice. They now have me training this old woman to do my work for the time being until they find someone for my position. Problem is the Hefffa, keeps cutting into my IMIX time, therefore I can't keep up with my posts and IMIX viewing. Lucky for me she just went to puff puff on two cigs, therefore this is a desperate cry I am missing the action today
    Plus they begged me to stay one more weekkk (yeah the fack right) I leave friday, start the new thing Tuesday.....
    Too bad, they should have paid me for the day I took off to go DC, maybe I would then reconsider

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    Now that I gave the thiefs....my 3-day notice. They now have me training this old woman to do my work for the time being until they find someone for my position. Problem is the Hefffa, keeps cutting into my IMIX time, therefore I can't keep up with my posts and IMIX viewing. Lucky for me she just went to puff puff on two cigs, therefore this is a desperate cry I am missing the action today
    Plus they begged me to stay one more weekkk (yeah the fack right) I leave friday, start the new thing Tuesday.....
    Too bad, they should have paid me for the day I took off to go DC, maybe I would then reconsider

Credits
    so where exactly do you need help?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaboy
    so where exactly do you need help?
    I need her to keep puffing on them cigs outside so that I can continue to post. I think I'll buy her a pack
    To all my comrades...if I take some time to respond to my pms...its bc I have to wait till my trainne goes on puffing breaks, don't want her to see my bad habits

Credits
    I need her to keep puffing on them cigs outside so that I can continue to post. I think I'll buy her a pack
    To all my comrades...if I take some time to respond to my pms...its bc I have to wait till my trainne goes on puffing breaks, don't want her to see my bad habits
    Please, your company allready seeing all your bad habits...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaboy
    Please, your company allready seeing all your bad habits...
    no they do not know......plus my boss said I am welcome to come back anytime. I told them imix was where I communicate with my family back home...so I am free to use it...they have no idea
    I kinda told the truth, I do communicate with some family here. So long as my work gets done...and I always do it...I'm punctual...and I was only absent once(last fri for DC) in my 6mo stay...so my record stays clean...ALWAYS!!!!

Credits
    no they do not know......plus my boss said I am welcome to come back anytime. I told them imix was where I communicate with my family back home...

**makes note for future reference**

Credits

ah cyar help yuh but ah could feed yuh to keep yuh happy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    ah cyar help yuh but ah could feed yuh to keep yuh happy
    really.....what yuh got fuh me

Credits
    really.....what yuh got fuh me
    i guh some sugar cane fuh yuh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    i guh some sugar cane fuh yuh
    ...... .........

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits
    girl, i am hightailin it out of this joint on friday too, i train the girl on friday - same day i leave. Might even get a little half day or so.

greener pastures, here i come

Credits
    Ok, whey yuh workin?? Ah goin ova deh tuh hand out cigarettes fuh free jus to keep her occupied!!

LSK
    Credits

Girl, I wanna be just like you when I get big.