Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: IMIX Ladies...

Credits

IMIX Ladies...

Is it true that when a female is attracted to you, you don't have to say much... And when she isn't attracted to you there isn't much you can say?

Credits
    kinda...u have to give her attention, but a man that talks too much is no bueno ..and CORRECT, if she is NOT attracted to u...bak away and leave her the hell alone! Geesh, sometimes i feel allyuh does completely tune us out and only focus on what u want...stewps.
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    kinda...u have to give her attention, but a man that talks too much is no bueno ..and CORRECT, if she is NOT attracted to u...bak away and leave her the hell alone! Geesh, sometimes i feel allyuh does completely tune us out and only focus on what u want...stewps.
    Damn! I brought back memories with this question I guess... Not me though, I have too much ego to be all over a girl more than once... Twice if she's 9-10...lol... Some dudes don't know when no means no...

Credits
    exactly what you stated.. especially the part about when she's not into you...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    memories?? Shit happen erry fukin day...i told my homie ima stop being so damn nice den errybody go be bawlin, damn Minx is a lil b*tch ...naaaaaaah i gotta have u all over me, like can't keep ur hands off kina ting...lol
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    exactly what you stated.. especially the part about when she's not into you...
    So is there a situation where a guy can attract you by his conversation? Or is that some bullshyt that men are lead to believe?

Credits
    i'm attracted by looks first and foremost.. if you're not attractive to me, no amount of conversation will make me like you... but if you are attractive and dumb (can't hold a coherent convo), then your appeal evaporates quickly like an open bottle of methylated spirits.. but if you are attractive and you are intelligent.. then you bring about a sense of joy and curiousity.. like an open suitcase of money on your front steps with a note "thank you"..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    i'm attracted by looks first and foremost.. if you're not attractive to me, no amount of conversation will make me like you... but if you are attractive and dumb (can't hold a coherent convo), then your appeal evaporates quickly like an open bottle of methylated spirits.. but if you are attractive and you are intelligent.. then you bring about a sense of joy and curiousity.. like an open suitcase of money on your front steps with a note "thank you"..
    This sounded like mad thought was put into it lol

Credits
    cos i had to explain it.... in person it's automatic, -once i'm not attracted to you - friendship is your only option. lol
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    I don't think that you can bring someone to be attracted to you, it's something that happens naturally.

It happens that someone might not initially be attracted you you but with time and by being around you, that person starts seeing you from a different light. It's not really something that you do or say, it just happens.

It's the same thing for someone who isn't initially attracted to you.

Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    So is there a situation where a guy can attract you by his conversation? Or is that some bullshyt that men are lead to believe?
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    Chen ki japé pa mňde!

Credits

You don't consider yourself superficial?

do you.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    You don't consider yourself superficial?

do you.
    I was thinking the same thing

Credits
    Hmmm

I don't know.

For me it is based on first impression and physical appeal but I think that you can develop a friendship and an attraction over time. Women don't like someone who is too aggressive or who will not take "no" for an answer but that does not mean that she may not grow to like you.

So, for classmates and coworker or neighbors or anyone who you will meet repeatedly over time, there is still hope if you play your cards right. Just don't gross her out by pursuing her forcefully or by pretending to be a platonic friend.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Hmmm

I don't know.

For me it is based on first impression and physical appeal but I think that you can develop a friendship and an attraction over time. Women don't like someone who is too aggressive or who will not take "no" for an answer but that does not mean that she may not grow to like you.

So, for classmates and coworker or neighbors or anyone who you will meet repeatedly over time, there is still hope if you play your cards right. Just don't gross her out by pursuing her forcefully or by pretending to be a platonic friend.

You have never answer any question that I have asked you ever on this board....

what are you concern/afraid of, if you answered?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Hmmm

I don't know.

Girl #1 = Gorgeous and 19. Say's mid-20's is "too old for her". My assumption is that mid-20's isn't too old but that she wasn't attracted to me OR she was really like 17

Girl #2 = 6/10, didn't even care to ask age, probably mid-20's. She wouldn't shut up. Didn't pick up that I was disinterested in her convo

Girl #3 = Very pretty, body on point and 28. I barely said anything to this girl and she was all over me. Has baby-daddy(s?). My assumption is that she was just too thirsty... Might be a lifetime ho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast