Thread: Imix Court: Abortion, Lies and Deceit -- Who is to blame?

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

Imix Court: Abortion, Lies and Deceit -- Who is to blame?

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

A girl, who i will call Dolly is dating a guy named Big D. They have been having great sex. Anyways Dolly one day realizes that she may be pregnant cuz she has not seen her period in a while. She calls Big D and tells him. Big D says HELLL NAH you know you better get an abortion becuase I already have 2 kids. Dolly is kinda hurt by this statement cuz it came across so cold and insensitive.

Dolly later on gets her period. She calls her friend Bianca and tells her the story about what went down between she and BIg D and how he told her to get a abortion and blah blah blah.

Bianca does not like Big D at all and can't understand why Dolly is even with this dude.

Out of pure anger Bianca tells Dolly that she should tell Big D that she is really pregnant and that she will have an abortion (eventhough she knows she is not pregnant) but she needs the money to get it done. Dolly and Bianca laugh and talk about the plan in joke.

Dolly thinks about what Bianca says and calls Big D and tells Big D that she will get the abortion (eventhough she knows she is not pregnant). Big D agrees and gives Dolly half of the money for the abortion. Dolly then takes the money and spends during carnival time with her other friend Virginia.

The girls, after the fact, discuss the situation. Dolly feels bad about what she did to Big D. She feels bad but thinks she alone should not claim responsibility. She wants to drag Bianca into the situation. Dolly feels that Bianca should take some of the blame for forming the "plan" to deceive Big D.

Bianca sees nothing wrong with what was done (cuz in her opinion the guy was a jerk), but she feels that Dolly should claim all the blame and guilt because:
    1. she was dumb enough to listen to her
    2. she lied to the dude (whom she was dating)
    3. she took the money
    4. she spent the money at a carnival fete with a friend

Bianca thinks that she is innocent becuase

1. she did not tell any lies to anyone
    2. she did not get money from the scam
    3. she did not spend money from the scam
    4. she had nothing to gain or lose from the scam

Bianca also thinks that Virginia (the other friend) should take more blame than she should cuz Virginia new about the scam and spent the money with Dolly at the fete.

Bianca was not given a cent from the scam. If Bianca got money from the scam she would have felt bad but she does not. Bianca feels that she should not be blamed for just creating a scam. Bianca did not know that Dolly would have actually done it.

Imix court begin....

Credits
    This is all on Dolly, plain and simple. AND she should give back de money.

Credits

Cool

I vote fuh ah mistrial

sharkie
    you went thru all ah dat?

jus give de man back he money and cut all ties.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

A girl, who i will call Dolly is dating a guy named Big D. They have been having great sex. Anyways Dolly one day realizes that she may be pregnant cuz she has not seen her period in a while. She calls Big D and tells him. Big D says HELLL NAH you know you better get an abortion becuase I already have 2 kids. Dolly is kinda hurt by this statement cuz it came across so cold and insensitive.

Dolly later on gets her period. She calls her friend Bianca and tells her the story about what went down between she and BIg D and how he told her to get a abortion and blah blah blah.

Bianca does not like Big D at all and can't understand why Dolly is even with this dude.

Out of pure anger Bianca tells Dolly that she should tell Big D that she is really pregnant and that she will have an abortion (eventhough she knows she is not pregnant) but she needs the money to get it done. Dolly and Bianca laugh and talk about the plan in joke.

Dolly thinks about what Bianca says and calls Big D and tells Big D that she will get the abortion (eventhough she knows she is not pregnant). Big D agrees and gives Dolly half of the money for the abortion. Dolly then takes the money and spends during carnival time with her other friend Virginia.

The girls, after the fact, discuss the situation. Dolly feels bad about what she did to Big D. She feels bad but thinks she alone should not claim responsibility. She wants to drag Bianca into the situation. Dolly feels that Bianca should take some of the blame for forming the "plan" to deceive Big D.

Bianca sees nothing wrong with what was done (cuz in her opinion the guy was a jerk), but she feels that Dolly should claim all the blame and guilt because:
    1. she was dumb enough to listen to her
    2. she lied to the dude (whom she was dating)
    3. she took the money
    4. she spent the money at a carnival fete with a friend

Bianca thinks that she is innocent becuase

1. she did not tell any lies to anyone
    2. she did not get money from the scam
    3. she did not spend money from the scam
    4. she had nothing to gain or lose from the scam

Bianca also thinks that Virginia (the other friend) should take more blame than she should cuz Virginia new about the scam and spent the money with Dolly at the fete.

Bianca was not given a cent from the scam. If Bianca got money from the scam she would have felt bad but she does not. Bianca feels that she should not be blamed for just creating a scam. Bianca did not know that Dolly would have actually done it.

Imix court begin....
    This is SIMPLE!

No one put a GUN to DOLLY's HEAD, thus she is 100% responsible for her ACTION.

Credits
    Unless Bianca is a puppetmaster controlling a mindless Dolly on strings, it's all DOlly's fault.
    Her decision was trifling and she should give him his money back and apologize, otherwise if he finds out he coud sue her for much more than some little abortion money.

Credits
    Dolly is trying to breing any and everyone down with her. Tell her fi move her backside and if she feels so badly about takingthe damn money to give it back to the jerk.

Credits

Guilty

Dolly.....Guilty
    1 count of Lies
    1 count of Extortion
    1 count of Embezzlement
    1 count of being a dumb ass

Virginia Innocent - She didn't plan it

Bianca - Innocent - No real motive or incentive

The dumb B!tch reimburses the Dude..
    Court costs...
    and gets 40 hours of Community Service
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin
    Dolly.....Guilty
    1 count of Lies
    1 count of Extortion
    1 count of Embezzlement
    1 count of being a dumb ass

Virginia Innocent - She didn't plan it

Bianca - Innocent - No real motive or incentive

The dumb B!tch reimburses the Dude..
    Court costs...
    and gets 40 hours of Community Service

so which one are you? Virginia or Bianca....cause I know your not Dolly. If you are, I apologize for calling you a dumb-ass and I take it back.
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Blu
    Credits
    I think that Dolly is dotish for listening to Bianca and letting her dictate her actions. She should have told the guy that she wasn't pregnant and break it off with him for being an ignorant insensitive prick when he found out she might be pregnant.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin
    so which one are you? Virginia or Bianca....cause I know your not Dolly. If you are, I apologize for calling you a dumb-ass and I take it back.

I don't think that Dolly should be called a dumb ass. Big D is the dumb ass cuz he was so mean to her. How could he ask the girl for the abortion. Dolly wanted revenge. Call Bianca a dumb ass 2 cuz she think he deserved to get scam. I don't think that Bianca should take blame though cuz she was talking out of anger cuz her friend was being hurt by this stupid dude. Biacan did not make Dolly do what she did.

Bianca though would never have acted out that scam on anyone. Though she has creative mind at times.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    I don't think that Dolly should be called a dumb ass. Big D is the dumb ass cuz he was so mean to her. How could he ask the girl for the abortion. Dolly wanted revenge. Call Bianca a dumb ass 2 cuz she think he deserved to get scam. I don't think that Bianca should take blame though cuz she was talking out of anger cuz her friend was being hurt by this stupid dude. Biacan did not make Dolly do what she did.

Bianca though would never have acted out that scam on anyone. Though she has creative mind at times.
    So Bianca... what yuh doing fuh dih weekend?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    Bianca doh hang pon de mix

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    bwwwwwwww