Thread: [Imaginary - MLO] Why is it that when women say they hate u

MrBlackRock

[MLO] Why is it that when women say they hate u

there's still that chance you can see her at the club and take her to the crib after?

i mean, hate is such a strong word.. but its losing its luster... on minute its I HATE U.. next minute its armageddon in the bedroom

Credits
    MBR u know that women are more emotional than men so..they say one ting a the time but your know if de wukkup right tings are still gwan.
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

MrBlackRock
    thats why alot of women get hurt..... and blaming the same fella that they hated 2 hours ago.. tsk tsk

Dragon
    This happens all the time. Some Rasshole mess up ah womanís head and the new guy has to pay for the shite he did.

Ladies If you are looking for a prince to sweep you off your feet logon to Islandmix or rent sleeping beauty from blockbuster video

well there is two types of hate ....

1) The hate that yuh just feel disgusted by the person.... when a person hates u like that u know and stay clear away

2) The hate that a woman feels when they are in love with u and you just get under they skin. They feel to strangle you but in reality they want to make wild passionate animal love to you... It is like a defese mechanism.. they love u so much they hate you ... they hate u for making thier feelings out of control...

well that is my 65 cents

MrBlackRock
    some fool spoils it for you... and women generalize easy (even though that was a generalization) dem doan believe in start fresh, i blame soap opera's for this shit

Sugar Apple
    Working with Pepa's reply (Good Morning : )

I see it like this: there really is a thin line between love and hate. When a woman says she hates you, love must have been present in the first place. Furthermore, when she says she hates you she doesn't, she just hates herself for loving you.

Dragon
    Donít blame the soaps. I blame the womanís club

Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    some fool spoils it for you... and women generalize easy (even though that was a generalization) dem doan believe in start fresh, i blame soap opera's for this shit

Credits
    I HATE you all!!! Let's see what happens now. :) :) :)