Thread: I'm windowshopping on Amazon and

Taj
    Credits

Exclamation I'm windowshopping on Amazon and

came across this discussion link after a product review for a shoe

Why don't they make more feminine-like clothing for men? :
    See latest post
    Sort: Oldest first | Newest first Showing 1-25 of 28 posts in this discussion
    Initial post: May 6, 2009 4:06 PM PDT
    "Katelyn" Harris says:
    I'm a guy that's currently suffering from GID(Gender-Identity Disorder)...and I'm still trying to find "acceptable" clothing in the men's section of stores/online stores, but with little-to-no success.
    Acceptable meaning: Clothing out there that's more feminine with more fabric, color, styles, and more types of articles of clothing.

I'm looking for clothing in the men's section that's more than, "Plain and boring". For instance, Denim that's more form-fitting and ACTUALLY contains a little spandex. Not just clothing with low-quality cotton. Something that has more exotic blends in fabrics.

Basicly, I want to be able to find a place that sells clothing for men that's more feminine, but still on a budget. And the clothing being as close to female's section in a clothing store without having to go the route of going to the female section.

The only stores I've seen that are anywhere close to what I'm looking for are , Urban Outfitters and American Apparel, but they're still a little too pricey and they still don't quite have what I'm looking for.

If any one has any info that could shed some light on my discussion, I'd be VERY indebted. Thank you :)
    Why don't they make more feminine-like clothing for men? - fashion Discussion Forum

“A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    so Robert, wants to buy clothes that fits his Barbara personality without buying the clothes that Barbara would like....jeez people are real confuse indeed . Maybe Robert isn't a good GID because I know some who can "femme" up any mens clothes.

Taj
    Credits
    girl i was thoroughly confused

and ppl reply to him serious serious yunno give him website link all kinda ting

my word!
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    girl i was thoroughly confused

and ppl reply to him serious serious yunno give him website link all kinda ting

my word!
    I did for one second want to look at those links, and decided against it. Never heard of a guy being referred to as a femme, or dressing "femme" so that would've had me just a tad bit on the disturbed side.

Credits
    Sometimes being a Bitc* is the only thing a woman has to hold onto

Credits
    U know what sad about that...
    It means that there is a market out there for that type of clothing. So allyuh industrious women need to jump on it and make some money. Cause allegedly.. dem gheys does spend, spend and spend.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    U know what sad about that...
    It means that there is a market out there for that type of clothing. So allyuh industrious women need to jump on it and make some money. Cause allegedly.. dem gheys does spend, spend and spend.
    Coming out Spring 2K10
    Femme-Male for the man who just can't get it together

Last edited by mz_JazE; 05-12-2009 at 08:56 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    came across this discussion link after a product review for a shoe

Why don't they make more feminine-like clothing for men? :
    See latest post
    Sort: Oldest first | Newest first Showing 1-25 of 28 posts in this discussion
    Initial post: May 6, 2009 4:06 PM PDT
    "Katelyn" Harris says:
    I'm a guy that's currently suffering from GID(Gender-Identity Disorder)...and
    solution == passa passa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    Coming out Spring 2K10
    Femme-Male for the man who just can't get it together

Gawd.. this is sickening..