Thread: i'm so cold!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    oh please... Juks soft like feather!

Tell har again Pleaaaaase lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute

I see that neither you nor sweetie like Peace...all i know when Juks catch a fire unda di two a yuh tails.....i go be that destant person that I is and call in WASA!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by islandcocoa

I see that neither you nor sweetie like Peace...all i know when Juks catch a fire unda di two a yuh tails.....i go be that destant person that I is and call in WASA!!!

Please duppy know who fi frighten lol. Tell Juks mi ready fi him anytime. im coulda tall like papa tree mi nuh fraid ah fi him mouth. Afta ah nuh him one have mouth:p

Credits
    Please duppy know who fi frighten lol. Tell Juks mi ready fi him anytime. im coulda tall like papa tree mi nuh fraid ah fi him mouth. Afta ah nuh him one have mouth:p
    tell dem!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)
    JUkks - I love it when you post. You make me feel like I am limin wit de boys in a rum shop in Bim...keep talkin...it brings great memories

Credits
    You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)
    damn

Credits
    You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash Insert: BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) Insert But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)
    I love this guy

...Bajans...ah tell yuh nutting like dem... :p

dev
    Credits
    It's 6:58am Saturday morning and it's 43 degrees. Yesterday it went to 74 and I had on muh shorts and went movies.

Tomorrow I'll be having a big football party. It should be in the 60's.

Juksan Stabbs
    NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p

AND Stabbs leff de people dem pickney ALone :devil
    Aiight muh girl i gine try an stop interfereing wiff de ole "special" posting girl yeh...caw next ting yuh know she gone an report muh to the "Powers that be" and have muh banned yeh!! But wou somebawy please "translate" tah she dah it's prolly better for her to hightlight and backspace erreting she posts BEFORE hitting the "submit topic" tab please!! I mean...i'm sure it provide her with that "out" that hyperactive animals need to release pent up tension but sweet geezuscryst man...i'm sure she doan enlighten anybawy days with the things she chooses to talk bout!! (Or maybe it's jus me..... ....BOOST!!!)

Stabbs!!!

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by islandcocoa

Yes I can... I going BIM...God spare my life....and i want a Grass Skirt and Going and get Juks and Stabs all over mi bamsee and I will call you and tell you all about it...why cause you ASSets aint(not a word) going any where....so weddi weddi
    I glad wunna see dah she planning to tek Stabbs dis summer in Barbados yeh...so ef she try an pooch back pun muh @ Tim's on de Highway and she bumpa float ashore couple days later wunna cou stannup and testify for muh...aiight dennnn!!! But IslandCocoa..you en gawa be suh mean tuh be flaunting it in muh girl's face dah she en gine tuh Bim doah...behave yuhself an stop pompesetting bout here before jump on yuh back an launch wufless attack!! (Strike like Sobers wiff bat..ATTACK!!)

sharkie
    i need a hug.

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    oh please... Juks soft like feather!
    Nuhbawy en tell you was tuh pooch back pun muh when i in muh "flacid" state doah!! But becryst when muh "Donkey ready tah Bray and jump in yuh hay" you does get rehl quiet doah!! LOL

Juksan Stabbs
    No Comment muh girl...how yuh feeling doah??

Juksan Stabbs
    Wunna hear dah right?? De girl seh dah regardless of muh size dah she en friten...well BOY!!! Soon she gine stop posting as "Likleancute" and gine start to use the moniker "Stabb victim an friten" (No Boost) But seriously muh girl..yuh lucky dah i gaw respect for our friendship as i doan mistreat muh lady friends (even when they throw loose talk at me enough to cause bodily harm) Yuh get lucky!!

Credits
    I glad wunna see dah she planning to tek Stabbs dis summer in Barbados yeh...so ef she try an pooch back pun muh @ Tim's on de Highway and she bumpa float ashore couple days later wunna cou stannup and testify for muh...aiight dennnn!!! But IslandCocoa..you en gawa be suh mean tuh be flaunting it in muh girl's face dah she en gine tuh Bim doah...behave yuhself an stop pompesetting bout here before jump on yuh back an launch wufless attack!! (Strike like Sobers wiff bat..ATTACK!!)

BRAXXXX!!!! ROFL...so wait is so you think I weak???? well well, just fi dat i go mek mi own GRASS skirt....ans as far as my bumpa turning up a seaside boy i worsa dan da...but yuh see thru me is a gyal nuh ina long talkins...you just wait!!!!...lickle get left!!! she snoose, she loose...every oman fi dem self

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast