Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i'm so cold!

Angry i'm so cold!

my freind want us to go out tonight, but i am going to decline because it is really too cold outside!

Credits
    Why go outside it's more fun indoors,especially when it's so cold.

by the way it's a she!

Quote Originally Posted by slenderlegs
    Why go outside it's more fun indoors,especially when it's so cold.

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca
    my freind want us to go out tonight, but i am going to decline because it is really too cold outside!
    And the point of this post was..............

LOL...I EN KEH!! You does post bare "special" topics but guh head an express yuh self muh girl...doan lehmuh stop you from displaying yuh thoughts here boah!!

u stalking me or what? :devil

Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    And the point of this post was..............

LOL...I EN KEH!! You does post bare "special" topics but guh head an express yuh self muh girl...doan lehmuh stop you from displaying yuh thoughts here boah!!

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca
    u stalking me or what? :devil
    You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)

Credits
    You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)
    **shakes head**

Credits

BRAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!! boy your lines dem tough!!!! remind me not to get on your badside cause you will cause me fi lift up mi frock ....By the way can i be down wid Grass Skirt this summer in BIM....GRASS SKIRT< GRASS SKIRT...damn thats my Jam

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by islandcocoa

BRAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!! boy your lines dem tough!!!! remind me not to get on your badside cause you will cause me fi lift up mi frock ....By the way can i be down wid Grass Skirt this summer in BIM....GRASS SKIRT< GRASS SKIRT...damn thats my Jam

NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p

AND Stabbs leff de people dem pickney ALone :devil

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p

Whappen to ur sig girl? Please tell me it's my computer cuz u have me here deding wid laff

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicekween

Whappen to ur sig girl? Please tell me it's my computer cuz u have me here deding wid laff

LMAO, mi really cyaaan tell yuh right now lol.

Yuh Going to memoirs tomorrow night?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    LMAO, mi really cyaaan tell yuh right now lol.

Yuh Going to memoirs tomorrow night?
    Not wid all dat snow dey calling fuh dey...yuh mad..

I'm supposed to be going to a b-day ting but I doan even think dey seeing muh face...

Like yuh, is hibernation for the weekend

Chemical-Oxide &amp; Bangaray islandcocoa's Avatar islandcocoa is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute[B
    ] NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p[/B]

Yes I can... I going BIM...God spare my life....and i want a Grass Skirt and Going and get Juks and Stabs all over mi bamsee and I will call you and tell you all about it...why cause you ASSets aint(not a word) going any where....so weddi weddi

Credits

Yes I can... I going BIM...God spare my life....and i want a Grass Skirt and Going and get Juks and Stabs all over mi bamsee and I will call you and tell you all about it...why cause you ASSets aint(not a word) going any where....so weddi weddi

And how de ass yuh know mi naaaw guh eeeeeh? Mi go tell bout Juks an stabbs all over ur bamsee cuh pon yuh tuh lol.

Credits

oh please... Juks soft like feather!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast