Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not a fan of reality TV BUT...

Credits

I'm not a fan of reality TV BUT...

This season of the BadGirls club was truly entertaining and well produced.

I remember when I first stumbled on Flavor of Love I was drawn in by sheer disbelief at the chupidity; and that they would put such fukrey on TV.

The BadGirls club is far different. I caught the most recent season marathon one late night on Oxygen flipping through the channels and was hooked on seeing the whole thing.

Flo you are without a doubt my favorite and a REAL bad girl.
    Natalie is just loud and obnoxious. Bout she run LA LOL
    The rest are just wannabes for entertainment sake.

They had a Reunion show last night and Flo was the last to come on.
    All them chics got quiet and correct when she came out. LOL
    She put all of them in check!
    "If one of you ####################es says anything smart to me, Im knocking you the fuk out!"
    And they all held their tongues!
    Thats a Bad Girl in Truth!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    i dunno.. i can't watch these dumb shows .. women who don't know any better being showcased for ratings? something about that.. like a cockfight.. or a bullfight..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Taj
    Credits
    already a thread Bad Girls Club on Oxygen
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    yea...the BGC..was off the hook this season!!....
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Even Flo came off as fake and annoying at times. One minute she ready to take somebody out, next minute she crying because nobody likes her.

*shurgs*
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Even Flo came off as fake and annoying at times. One minute she ready to take somebody out, next minute she crying because nobody likes her.

*shurgs*
    chinks that was just the hormone imbalance; one day testosterone the next day estrogen and the following day testostegen. Flo is seriously Fuked up in the head, but bad nonetheless!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    This season of the BadGirls club was truly entertaining and well produced.

I remember when I first stumbled on Flavor of Love I was drawn in by sheer disbelief at the chupidity; and that they would put such fukrey on TV.

The BadGirls club is far different. I caught the most recent season marathon one late night on Oxygen flipping through the channels and was hooked on seeing the whole thing.

Flo you are without a doubt my favorite and a REAL bad girl.
    Natalie is just loud and obnoxious. Bout she run LA LOL
    The rest are just wannabes for entertainment sake.

They had a Reunion show last night and Flo was the last to come on.
    All them chics got quiet and correct when she came out. LOL
    She put all of them in check!
    "If one of you ####################es says anything smart to me, Im knocking you the fuk out!"
    And they all held their tongues!
    Thats a Bad Girl in Truth!
    Dais because them corny ass girls aint bad girls for real, i said this in the other thread, who da fuk gonna stay sitting down if somebody standing over u in ur face...yea right! Flo was over the top imo...but catty bytches...REALITY AT ITS BEST!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    yea...the BGC..was off the hook this season!!....
    i think they got another one coming out this summer.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post

*shurgs*
    ya kno...she a lil off...imo

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    ya kno...she a lil off...imo
    a little?

She is text book bi polar, schizophrenic, and has a bit of narcissistic dominance.
    Flo has that desire to be nurturing but if you don't listen to her she flips on you ina nano sec.

Natalie is straight Narcissism at it's best.

Kendra needs to be loved/liked by everyone and when she's not she goes off and tries to figure out why?

Yea it's my love of psychology that draws me to the show.
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    My fav badgirl is annie for some reason....EVEN when she called the cops...

I cant stand kate and lexie...lexie is the dumbest person i've ever seen ...UGH!!
    Natalie...she is just annoying...i actually pity her lying ass...Big chin jay leno looking LIAR!!...lol

The black girl mussi slept with 10 guys while she was in LA...yea Kendra..lil slut...bout playa...

Flo don't know wey de hell she want...and she cyah sing..look she up on youtube singing
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    a little?

She is text book bi polar, schizophrenic, and has a bit of narcissistic dominance.
    Flo has that desire to be nurturing but if you don't listen to her she flips on you ina nano sec.

Natalie is straight Narcissism at it's best.

Kendra needs to be loved/liked by everyone and when she's not she goes off and tries to figure out why?

Yea it's my love of psychology that draws me to the show.
    lol...yeah, Flo is all of those things, i was tryin to give her a blie cause of her "mobster" life... but yea...Natalie and Kendra and that fukin, what was her name...Annie...omg yo...couldn't be me, thas all i can say...

Credits

I cant stand kate and lexie...lexie is the dumbest person i've ever seen ...UGH!!
    Natalie...she is just annoying...i actually pity her lying ass...Big chin jay leno looking LIAR!!...lol

The black girl mussi slept with 10 guys while she was in LA...yea Kendra..lil slut...bout playa...

Flo don't know wey de hell she want...and she cyah sing..look she up on youtube singing
    ANNIE!!! oh hell na!! Like Kendra said..when the cops pulled up and saw it was the Bad Girls house, they shoulda just kept it movin...how u gonna be in a house with bad girls, be grimy as hell, and not expect nutin..shit..that bytch barely hit her ass

Credits

Annie just devious and sneaky. To be a BADGIRL you have to be ready to throw down with PO PO. She too scared to start a fight with 10 y/o girl who would call her names.

she seemed to try and prove things to people and take bits of the other girls personae to make one of her own. It didn't work.

BTW Natalie got called out by P Hilton on her acne cause that shit was really blatantly obvious on the reunion epi. She couldn't say squat back.LOL

Bout she run LA, Pimples run your face.
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    ANNIE!!! oh hell na!! Like Kendra said..when the cops pulled up and saw it was the Bad Girls house, they shoulda just kept it movin...how u gonna be in a house with bad girls, be grimy as hell, and not expect nutin..shit..that bytch barely hit her ass
    well annie does wut works for her, she know she cyah fight so y fight? press charges on that biatch!! lolol Some girls are bad for words and some are bad for fighting...de only real bad girls in that house was porsha, flo, amber and natalie if u ask me...
    I just loved annie cunning ways though...lol
    Made In Vincy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast