Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm nervous

Toppa_Toppa

Red face I'm nervous

I just ordered the Harry Potter Book set 1-6 Adult UK Hardback edition. I just spent 116 dollars (63 pounds). Ah hope muh father doesn't go on to my account.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    I just ordered the Harry Potter Book set 1-6 Adult UK Hardback edition. I just spent 116 dollars (63 pounds). Ah hope muh father doesn't go on to my account.
    yuh cut ass booked

Credits
    dont worry its worth it.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    I'll wait until book 7 then get the whole set.

and I don't have to worry about my daddy.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Taj
    Credits
    Tek yuh cut arse

The books well worth it . I cant wait till next summer when the movie comes out

ahhhh the memories of waiting in line at midnight when the 1st movie from the 1st book came out....Ahhhhh Harry
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    Tek yuh cut arse

The books well worth it . I cant wait till next summer when the movie comes out

ahhhh the memories of waiting in line at midnight when the 1st movie from the 1st book came out....Ahhhhh Harry
    oooh-my-god you're a Harry potter fan!! *squeeee* D Famalie you're one too?!

Shandy n Haul It - I'll tell him school books was expensive this semester. lol

*Edited*
    Last edited by Toppa_Toppa; 08-15-2006 at 12:45 AM.

Taj
    Credits

Shandy n Haul It - I'll tell him school books was expensive thi semester. lol

*Edited*
    Yup since freshman yr when my friend was sick and her grandmother sent her the book....within a week the entire floor read the book and was hooked :)
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits

Shandy n Haul It - I'll tell him school books was expensive this semester. lol

*Edited*

SMH

Toppa_Toppa
    Yup since freshman yr when my friend was sick and her grandmother sent her the book....within a week the entire floor read the book and was hooked :)
    Fresher in High School or University? I read them for the first time last yr when HBP came out. The first time through was...magical...ah didn't sleep until I finished. There's so much I want to talk about but I don't want to get carried away. lol

Taj
    Credits
    Fresher in High School or University? I read them for the first time last yr when HBP came out. The first time through was...magical...ah didn't sleep until I finished. There's so much I want to talk about but I don't want to get carried away. lol
    Univ

Yup sleeping was a problem.

Toppa_Toppa
    Univ

Yup sleeping was a problem.
    Who's death was sadder? Dumbledore's or Sirius's?

And I just saw the first picture of Tonks for the fifth movie and she looks pretty cool in costume.

Taj
    Credits
    Who's death was sadder? Dumbledore's or Sirius's?

And I just saw the first picture of Tonks for the fifth movie and she looks pretty cool in costume.
    hmmm Sirius was so emotional

but Dumbledore he was old but harry needs his help so much...

hmmmm I think Sirius is like harry was abandoned all over again

****squeals good ole Tonks cant wait to see how they do her hair ...they are so good at making the wizardry stuff in the book happen
    Last edited by Taj; 08-15-2006 at 01:02 AM.

Credits
    allyuh sick oui...speshally toppa

Toppa_Toppa
    hmmm Sirius was so emotional

but Dumbledore he was old but harry needs his help so much...

hmmmm I think Sirius is like harry was abandoned all over again

****squeals good ole Tonks cant wait to see how they do her hair ...they are so good at making the wizardry stuff in the book happen
    I was distraught when Sirius died...mainly because Harry was distraught and I felt soooo bad for him.

But Tonks, she looks pretty cool and in the picture her hair was purple so I guess they're filming the guard going to pick up Harry. I hope this movie is good.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy
    allyuh sick oui...speshally toppa
    awww is okay yunno, we doh mind how u love off on Hermione

:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast