Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83

Thread: If you saw a man hitting a woman

  1. #16
    the lost one TTmudder's Avatar TTmudder is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Inna De Mad House
    Posts
    6,971
    Credits
    1,018,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    No .. the woman . Ask any police officer they would tell yuh most of the time when they step in the woman does attack them . I have been burn too many times in the past by women who donít know what they want in life ..
    dats what i was saying, yuh get cuss fe interfering, when you was trying to help. people frigging ungrateful. mekk him lick out she teet pon de sidewalk

  2. #17
    H.Y.M.C.C RUSTY CUTLASS's Avatar RUSTY CUTLASS is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere bout dey
    Posts
    2,830
    Credits
    1,008,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    next ting yuh try to help de gyal and she turn on you for interferring wid she man. Next time yuh getting ah sweet cut ass from de two ah dem


    Drunk or sober mind yuh business
    dais de problem nuff people does get kill,rob,beat and nothing is done cause everybody minding their own business, personally I cant see dem tings happening and not want to get involved especially a man hitting a woman, if yuh want to hit somebody hit a man and most ah dem so frighten fuh licks

  3. #18
    Freedom Soca Taliban's Avatar Soca Taliban is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,914
    Credits
    1,517,407

    Cool

    It depends if he his ah woman like dis -----> <------, den I'll grab ah chair and some popcorn and watch she beat he rass.

    If is a regular gyal den it depends. If is ah ass beating he putting on she, den ah might pelt ah bottle or brick at him eh, but if is juss licks den nah, cause ooman need licks sometimes.

  4. #19
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    dais de problem nuff people does get kill,rob,beat and nothing is done cause everybody minding their own business, personally I cant see dem tings happening and not want to get involved especially a man hitting a woman, if yuh want to hit somebody hit a man and most ah dem so frighten fuh licks
    well if you want to intervene...... do your thing I ent gettin my azz cut over no man and woman ting

  5. #20
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    It depends if he his ah woman like dis -----> <------, den I'll grab ah chair and some popcorn and watch she beat he rass.

    If is a regular gyal den it depends. If is ah ass beating he putting on she, den ah might pelt ah bottle or brick at him eh, but if is juss licks den nah, cause ooman need licks sometimes.

    Boy I hope is joke you making.

    But to the thread starter, it's very noble of you to want to intervene but plenty ah times when people trying to part fight dem does end up in de fight too. Dey might geh some kinna bad lash n geh vex. Buh if is one of my sister or my mother, I'll jump een.

  6. #21
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961

    I was just talking about this story with a friend2 days ago

    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    would you feel obligated or compelled to do something??
    When my friend and I were about 16 ;we were walking back from the store.
    about a block ahead we saw our boy pablo punching the sht outa this dude
    we were like dam!
    PABLO IS THROWING DOWN.
    Let's go see if he needs help(16 year old mentality)

    by the time we get within a few feet we stop and look at each other.
    dam that dude have nuff hair
    no wait
    wait a min.

    that aint no dude thats pablo's girl
    No wonder he keep screaming btch! facking! btch!


    anyhow needless to say we drag him offa her
    blood soaking him and her shirt.

    we ask him WTF going on.

    he show us a letter.

    seems that dis girl decide squeeze some $ outa him and typed up a letter saying she got an abortion.
    Her little sister dropped dime because big sis had told on her for some other reason.

    good thing we came when we did because Pablo was getting ready to get the club out his car..............

  7. #22
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    When my friend and I were about 16 ;we were walking back from the store.
    about a block ahead we saw our boy pablo punching the sht outa this dude
    we were like dam!
    PABLO IS THROWING DOWN.
    Let's go see if he needs help(16 year old mentality)

    by the time we get within a few feet we stop and look at each other.
    dam that dude have nuff hair
    no wait
    wait a min.

    that aint no dude thats pablo's girl
    No wonder he keep screaming btch! facking! btch!


    anyhow needless to say we drag him offa her
    blood soaking him and her shirt.

    we ask him WTF going on.

    he show us a letter.

    seems that dis girl decide squeeze some $ outa him and typed up a letter saying she got an abortion.
    Her little sister dropped dime because big sis had told on her for some other reason.

    good thing we came when we did because Pablo was getting ready to get the club out his car..............
    So...did she really have an abortion and that's why he was beating her? Or was she just lying?

  8. #23
    The Baddest Ever TheExecutive2k7 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,018
    Credits
    1,061,195
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    would you feel obligated or compelled to do something??

    I recently got into it with someone because I cant stand there and watch no man hit a woman and not got involved, what is your opinion
    I am not getting involved.

  9. #24
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522

    ***

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    When my friend and I were about 16 ;we were walking back from the store.
    about a block ahead we saw our boy pablo punching the sht outa this dude
    we were like dam!
    PABLO IS THROWING DOWN.
    Let's go see if he needs help(16 year old mentality)

    by the time we get within a few feet we stop and look at each other.
    dam that dude have nuff hair
    no wait
    wait a min.

    that aint no dude thats pablo's girl
    No wonder he keep screaming btch! facking! btch!


    anyhow needless to say we drag him offa her
    blood soaking him and her shirt.

    we ask him WTF going on.

    he show us a letter.

    seems that dis girl decide squeeze some $ outa him and typed up a letter saying she got an abortion.
    Her little sister dropped dime because big sis had told on her for some other reason.

    good thing we came when we did because Pablo was getting ready to get the club out his car..............



    Sooooo....that being said....
    my answer to the original question IS.....

    Depends on what she did!!
    Pull him off of her....ask him what she did...
    if its reason to make you want to beat "any person" down (not just a woman)... then let him go and walk away.

  10. #25
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    if i don't know her (really good) why am i getting involved? no thanks

  11. #26
    Registered User Persia's Avatar Persia is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,360
    Credits
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by TTmudder
    to hell if its a gyal or not, if one person tump another what sex each person is dont matter ah rasssssssss. ooman does tump man to
    MAYBE yuh didn't read the title of disya thread... Try again....

    IF YOU SAW A MAN HITTING A WOMAN

    Did you get that part???

    Na boddah bark after meh!!!

    Meh neva sey woman nuh tump man, now did I???

  12. #27
    Registered User El Chupa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    El Paso
    Posts
    60
    Credits
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    would you feel obligated or compelled to do something??

    I recently got into it with someone because I cant stand there and watch no man hit a woman and not got involved, what is your opinion
    There is alot of trife females out there.. so she could be in the wrong.

    I feel no way when I see a woman get beat unless she elderly, much smaller than the man, or the violence was unproked (i.e she dissed de yute cah him buddy small) Odda dan dat .. I support equal rights for all..

  13. #28
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    So...did she really have an abortion and that's why he was beating her? Or was she just lying?
    she typed the letter and said and said she got it from the clinic

  14. #29
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    now if ah see a woman beating she man bad I may be compelled to

  15. #30
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    now if ah see a woman beating she man bad I may be compelled to

    girl i saw that one time on Rutland Rd this woman well putting hard slap on this hard back man i was dying!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •