Like Tree14Likes

Thread: If a wife wants a divorce....

If a wife wants a divorce....

what's Wrong with her giving back her engagement & wedding ring?

Boss

today is Machel Monday....

come in tomorrow wid dat
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

What MACHEL is?

De soca industry's..."Chris Brown"?

he trending today..

Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

why should she have to give it back? U think she and she alone was the problem?

Wow. Colo please.
    Can u stop being a bitter black man for just one day?
    ladyrastafari likes this.

ank
    give back or sell

Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    why should she have to give it back? U think she and she alone was the problem?

What does the latter have to do with the prior??? the topics never suggest or refers to who is WRONG or RIGHT. It only acknowledges who initiates terminating the marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Wow. Colo please.
    Can u stop being a bitter black man for just one day?
    So, the topic suggest bitterness?

lol...funny.

BITTERNESS, would be the husband filing divorce and requesting for his ring back. How bout' you be a little OBJECTIVE for a moment....if you wanted special attention, u could have sent me a PM.

a Ring is a symbol...

a symbol of status, feelings, admiration, commitment, importance, an so on. It may not be all of thee above for everyone, but it definitely holds one or a few for certain individuals.

Im sure some will see and argue it as PETTY. But anything that you worked hard for, or even made sacrifices for...you will never deem as SMALL. Personally, I see a ring no differently than a CROWN. It's a symbol of High Esteem, Legacy, Dedication....and like royalty, when you decide to step down from the Throne...you must relinquish your Crown.

I wouldnt take back shyt .. dat go blight my life ouii ... me en wah no duppie haunting my yard attal ... she could keep dat
    Professor Abughani likes this.
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Quote Originally Posted by TRINILI0N View Post
    I wouldnt take back shyt .. dat go blight my life ouii ... me en wah no duppie haunting my yard attal ... she could keep dat
    offtopic: If you got caught cheating, and your S/O sratched up or bashed your car windows. Could you get passed it, and try to work things out?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    offtopic: If you got caught cheating, and your S/O sratched up or bashed your car windows. Could you get passed it, and try to work things out?
    Work things out ? Hell no ... dat bych crazy ... I would call Bellvue to come and evaluate dat focking Lajabless ... shyt witt all deez double standards ... she probably cheating too ...
    Linkage !!!

The ring for a woman is the prize for putting in work upfront.
    The marriage don't have anything to do with that.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

What does the latter have to do with the prior??? the topics never suggest or refers to who is WRONG or RIGHT. It only acknowledges who initiates terminating the marriage.

So, the topic suggest bitterness?

lol...funny.

BITTERNESS, would be the husband filing divorce and requesting for his ring back. How bout' you be a little OBJECTIVE for a moment....if you wanted special attention, u could have sent me a PM.

a Ring is a symbol...

a symbol of status, feelings, admiration, commitment, importance, an so on. It may not be all of thee above for everyone, but it definitely holds one or a few for certain individuals.

Im sure some will see and argue it as PETTY. But anything that you worked hard for, or even made sacrifices for...you will never deem as SMALL. Personally, I see a ring no differently than a CROWN. It's a symbol of High Esteem, Legacy, Dedication....and like royalty, when you decide to step down from the Throne...you must relinquish your Crown.

you are talking to a DIVORCED woman....lol

my husband filed for divorce, i paid for the wedding rings...i don't care what he did with his wedding ring...think i have time to ask for it back or do you think i have time to even FEEL like he should return it...right now my wedding ring is in a glass i keep filled with coins...i notice it sometimes and say "oh there's my wedding ring" i don't read the engraving, i don't reminisce on my marriage, i don't think about all that other stuff you talking....i am just happy that i am legally detached from this person

what i would like to be returned to me is the tears and the years i wasted....the love and the respect i gave, and the bits and pieces of me that he shattered and will probably forever remain broken because of that experience....i would love for THE OLD NIKKI to be back, the love and the joy that used to occupy my heart, to be returned so that i can give it to someone more deserving than him....fukk a ring...gimme the IMPORTANT SHIT back

if i had a choice between requesting the hundreds of thousands of dollars i spent throughout the duration of the relationship back, and me just getting ME back, i would forfeit the money to just have ME back, to be able to WRITE the way i did, to experience happiness like i used to...that man drained me of my soul
    BacchanalDiva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    you are talking to a DIVORCED woman....lol

my husband filed for divorce, i paid for the wedding rings...i don't care what he did with his wedding ring...think i have time to ask for it back or do you think i have time to even FEEL like he should return it...right now my wedding ring is in a glass i keep filled with coins...i notice it sometimes and say "oh there's my wedding ring" i don't read the engraving, i don't reminisce on my marriage, i don't think about all that other stuff you talking....i am just happy that i am legally detached from this person

what i would like to be returned to me is the tears and the years i wasted....the love and the respect i gave, and the bits and pieces of me that he shattered and will probably forever remain broken because of that experience....i would love for THE OLD NIKKI to be back, the love and the joy that used to occupy my heart, to be returned so that i can give it to someone more deserving than him....fukk a ring...gimme the IMPORTANT SHIT back
    No one en worth dat ... they just didnt deserve it. Dont deny another person the special vybz jah blessed onto you, only cause some fool couldnt appreciate and nurture it. If you do, then what will you have left to offer? Get that dirt off yuh shoulder girl .. Be the Nikki that Jah Jah made special. Leave dem demons in d duss. Dont say yuh want de important shyt back ... he never take it .. you just forgot it was there mama.
    Linkage !!!