Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If black men shouldn't date fat white women

Credits

If black men shouldn't date fat white women

Why should they date fat black women ?

There is talk out there that black men are taking up fat white women who aren't wanted by white men - the rejects.

But if something is wrong with fat white women shouldn't the same view be held for fat black women ?

Should black men really care if white men don't want fat white chicks ? And if they should care, should they care that no one wants fat black women ? Which one is the better reject ?

Just saying there is nothing wrong with wifing up and bigging up a fat white woman if she makes you happier than all your ex-women who were black. No shame.

Credits
    smh is a fat white women better that a fat black women? Aren't they both fat?
    I personality don't envy black men with whites or any other race but when i see a black man with a women that looks like shit, it makes me shake my head. Your telling me that u can't find a classy black women.

is ur girl fat?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 35ladyprincess View Post
    I personality don't envy black men with whites or any other race but when i see a black man with a women that looks like shit, it makes me shake my head. Your telling me that u can't find a classy black women.

is ur girl fat?
    :
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    Fat Woman Need Juks too...
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Gamer View Post
    Why should they date fat black women ?

There is talk out there that black men are taking up fat white women who aren't wanted by white men - the rejects.

But if something is wrong with fat white women shouldn't the same view be held for fat black women ?

Should black men really care if white men don't want fat white chicks ? And if they should care, should they care that no one wants fat black women ? Which one is the better reject ?

Just saying there is nothing wrong with wifing up and bigging up a fat white woman if she makes you happier than all your ex-women who were black. No shame.
    That's the point silly, if they scorn fat black women what they doing with fat white women?

I don't think an ugly or fat black man with a fat white woman gets looked at twice. It's when black men who you know from the type they are would not be with a fat black women are picking up the dregs of white society that people are like "what is wrong with him?"

Fat black women if you ask me can easier get a man than a fat white woman because white culture likes MAAGA white women...even if they appreciate the natural extra meat on a black woman bones they don't expect white women to come like that. Fat black women if they have shape to the fat can still get a decent black man cause black men generally like more meat on their women. Especially down south.

If we talking about the whales that float around in Walmart retail retard pics on the internet...I really don't see the advantage for either a black one or a white one...but is not usually THAT big we talking, just a couple rolls here and there, right?
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    (off topic)Just as long as she treats me good, appreciates me, and help keep the relationship on the cool then we can work on the weight issue man...black or white. I just don't like obese women...they just don't do it for me. Make good friends though.

On topic: Most of the people that I know that got big or chubby white women preety much got them because that's who theyt wanted to be with at the time. There was nothing racial about it. If you porkin fat white women because you don't want fat black women anymore, then do you really if that's your prefence...no matter how pretentious it is.
    "Giving up is hard to do
    When you really love someone
    Giving up .... so hard to do
    When you still depend upon
    Her warm and tender touch
    Her kiss and her hug..........her caress
    Oooooh that used to mean so much
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    rayt, why dont u like obese women? Is it caz u r obese too and it may caz a problem? or some other reason?
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    rayt, why dont u like obese women? Is it caz u r obese too and it may caz a problem? or some other reason?
    I'm a big belly man but not obese...lol An obese woman has too much for me. If a woman's thighs bigger than mine, can't do it. lol I've tried to get into those types of women but for some reason, just kept gettin turned off. Plus, most of those women I know are into tall, slim built types. Not many if any I know are into big guys. My ideal size big women is about Queen Latifah or Jill Scott...that's about where I like a woman that size.
    "Giving up is hard to do
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    Queen Latifah and Jill scott are considered obese...but yea i here yha...u talking that southern obese. Latifah and Scott are considered "thick" btw...i hear u...i'm fat too and could never do fat man...tried but i got turned off too.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~

Credits
    Queen Latifah and Jill scott are considered obese...but yea i here yha...u talking that southern obese. Latifah and Scott are considered "thick" btw...i hear u...i'm fat too and could never do fat man...tried but i got turned off too.
    I don't really call them thick though. lol I just look at them as big girls I wouldn't mind gettin next to. Yeah that "southern obese" is something I'm not into...lol Since you're "Fat" would you call yourself obese or thick? Probably thick huh?
    "Giving up is hard to do
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by rayt2009 View Post
    I don't really call them thick though. lol I just look at them as big girls I wouldn't mind gettin next to. Yeah that "southern obese" is something I'm not into...lol Since you're "Fat" would you call yourself obese or thick? Probably thick huh?
    Well let's be real, fat IS thick...thick is just a more proportioned kinda of fat. Women with a figure. So yes i am thick...my fat is within proportions.
    Made In Vincy

Credits
    Well let's be real, fat IS thick...thick is just a more proportioned kinda of fat. Women with a figure. So yes i am thick...my fat is within proportions.
    Hey, I just have a twisted thought process yo...I tend to think against the norm. lol As for your size, you seem nice.
    "Giving up is hard to do
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by rayt2009 View Post
    Hey, I just have a twisted thought process yo...I tend to think against the norm. lol As for your size, you seem nice.
    I AM nice...hahaha...
    Made In Vincy

Credits
    I AM nice...hahaha...
    I can dig that. lol
    "Giving up is hard to do
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 35ladyprincess View Post

is ur girl fat?
    honestly ive never had like a fat girlfriend, but ive had sex with one or two, none in the last three years. Today the woman I sleep with aren't even slightly fat, ive casual spoken to fat black women or thick black women w/e they want to be called and they are bullshit central.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast